PREVENT VOTER FRAUD! We need NATIONAL VOTER ID & RE-REGISTRATION of all LEGAL VOTERS to SECURE our ELECTIONS

The 2018 MIDTERM ELECTIONS will be predictive of the 2020 election results if America fails to secure its elections. Multiple examples of voter fraud were seen throughout the states, with Ballot Harvesting, phantom “Provisional Ballots”, non-citizen (illegal) voters and other inconsistencies.

There were/are no methods in place to check the legality of submitted ballots after voting ended, and thousands of votes by NON CITIZENS were entered into the final totals. Numerous elections flipped from Republicans who were leading to Democrat “winners”, days after voting ended. Americans have lost faith in the sanctity of our elections. Voter fraud is rampant and our elected officials don’t seem to care about fixing this.

There is NO VALID REASON for our government’s continued refusal to issue NATIONAL VOTER PHOTO ID’s to American citizen voters. Even the most backward nations require ID’s to cast a vote. America claims it settles it’s differences by its elections. This cannot be the case if America’s elections are filled with inconsistencies, corruption, and voter fraud.

AMERICA’S #1 PRIORITY must be SECURING OUR ELECTIONS before the 2020 elections and preventing a repeat of the 2018 voter fraud. This is relatively simple but there are fewer than 2 years left to complete the process before November, 2020. Most important is to apply COMMON SENSE to solving America’s big problems.
(1) WHY HAS AMERICA FAILED TO INITIATE A NATIONAL VOTER PHOTO ID?
(2) WHY HAS AMERICA FAILED TO CLEAN UP ITS CONTAMINATED VOTER ROLLS BY REQUIRING RE-REGISTRATION OF ALL LEGAL VOTERS?

The reasons for this negligence don’t matter as much as FIXING THE PROBLEM and SECURING OUR ELECTIONS by November 2020…
SIMPLE COMMON SENSE SOLUTION:
(1) Issue a NATIONAL PHOTO VOTER ID to every legal voter.
(2) RE-REGISTER EACH VOTER at the same time the photo ID is issued.

By doing this:

1. National and state databases are established, providing reference sources which can be cross-checked if/when necessary. This is useful to check a voter’s legitimate registration as well as checking accuracy of recounts when needed. .
  2. Voters can vote at any polling location in their state because they are on file in the central state databases as well as the national database.
  3. Provisional ballots become unnecessary and can be eliminated because of the central database and records of every legal registered voter. Provisional ballots are a convenient source of voter fraud.
  4. Dead voters, out-of-state voters, multiple voters, non-citizen voters are all eliminated by the re-registration process that accompanies the issuance of each NATIONAL VOTER PHOTO ID…
    [[5. Absentee ballots will be provided upon request and a separate process will be needed to register as an absentee voter.]]

There will be no more instances of districts reporting more votes than registered voters. This has happened for many years, but the same broken process has been allowed to continue despite the obvious voter fraud and inconsistencies.

CONTINUED VOTER APATHY will allow the 2020 election to be stolen by America’s enemies who demand open borders, corrupt elections, and complete globalist control over America and it’s population. Don’t let this happen - FIX OUR ELECTIONS NOW!

1 Like

Never will happen in 1,000,000 years.

true voter fraud is minute.

Allan

I remember when the republican states were fighting against Bush’s REAL ID as a usurpation of their state sovereignty.

Many at the time associated it with a plot to create the Amero.

3 Likes

I have an unpopular opinion that our country’s lack of participation in the voting system is a much greater danger to our democracy than the danger of illegal voting. Someone wanna tell me one election that almost or did flip due to illegal vote tallies? How about the ones that changed due to the lack of voting. Not even close.

4 Likes

I am for automatic registration. The republicans…not so much.

1 Like

Voter registration is a state issue and good luck convincing them otherwise.

I am in complete agreement… We can have national standards for voter identification and automatic registration of everyone eligible. I don’t think the OP really understands what this means for the GOP.

1 Like

Right? Remember the hullabaloo when the AG offered to help the states secure the systems? IT WAS A TAKEOVER! ARGLEBARGLEBAH

Can we micro-chip every gun owner and register every gun while connecting the ownership to the gun?

You know, to secure our safety?

Just think how useful this could be… We can keep a national database of who is eligible and also use it for firearms purchases… Combining the national firearms background check with a national id would really streamline the process and allow mandatory background checks for all firearms purchases… :joy:

I renewwd my driver license today and got the Real ID …

I have no doubt it will eventually be used for voter id purposes…

Not much. If you aren’t going to bother to registser you aren’t likely to vote even if you were automatically registered.

Pretty sure I saw a study somewhere that showed when people register and/or are auto-registered that their voting rate goes up significantly.

That’s not supported by the data from the states that do have automatic registration…

Uhhh. Ok. I’m totally ok with most the things you’re proposing. I would very much like to see Republicans never take power again with use of your methods. By all means, let’s do that.

Though you might ask yourself why all previous Voter Fraud issues Republicans push have involved almost surgically precise ways to disenfranchise minority voters.

ROFLMAO! Woohoo!

1. Voter fraud is a.) infinitesimal in this country and b.) impossible to avoid 100%. It’s simply not a crisis. When will hysteria and fear-mongering cease to be the M.O. of the power brokers and when will the hoi polloi cease to so easily descend into phobia?

2. Given that vote tallies are and totals are state-dependent, the states should police their own procedures. There need be no “National ID” or “national database”.

Well, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. The right to vote…infringe away.

Another post and run retread. Boring.

1 Like

Yep. Since in most places you have to register to vote, pretty sure registered voters vote more than non registered voters

Here’s a bigger reason why people dont vote:

“Tens of millions of registered voters did not cast a ballot in the 2016 presidential election, and the share who cited a “dislike of the candidates or campaign issues” as their main reason for not participating reached a new high of 25%, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of new Census Bureau data.”