Presidential Approval Rating

Seriously Conan, do you expect an answer from libs on that one? :wink:

1 Like

In all due respect Sammā€¦NO!!!

1 Like

They arenā€™t going to come out and say that in that form, they will however defend every action the idiot has taken as the best policy ever put into practice.

Oh this i would love to see

ā€œBest policy ever put into practiceā€

I know you were being facetious but i would love to see this.

I bet forum libs all support Biden energy policy too.

You think heā€™s doing a good jobā€¦or do YOU blame energy companies?

I have said repeatedly that he is doing a terrible job. He has no message no proposals nothing.

I donā€™t blame energy companies but i confused why the price of oil is less than it was in2008 but the price of gas is higher

So people are not defending him at every turn?

OK.

Itā€™s the scarcity of oil as much as the price per barrel. Biden is begging Saudi Arabia to increase production and they just laugh at him. This whole thing can be laid directly in the lap of Joe Biden (whoever is pulling his strings) and the radical environmentalists that would have us living back in caves.

1 Like

Some will some will defend anything. Of course. As a majority. No they are not. Look at the polls

We were speaking of here, not out ā€œthereā€.

Ohh still some so do. Many donā€™t.

Thatā€™s not true.

2 Likes

which part?

Many donā€™t.

You believe the majority of people here do not defend just about everything Biden and this admin does or has done?

Wow.

1 Like

Not really. We can start a poll though.

ā€œWhat about Trump doh!ā€ is not a defense of Brandon.

How many of them are mad because heā€™s not doing more prog?

1 Like

Not even close. There is a reason why so many threads are lib free zones which you guys never miss a chance to point out

So many? Thatā€™s apparently subjective. And why is it they are lib free zomes?

Because itā€™s so hard for some to say yeah, Biden screwed that one up? Instead itā€™s easier to pretend the thread doesnā€™t even exist? I can see how that makes it easier for some.

1 Like