Presidential Approval Rating

I see a 40.5 as the low?

1 Like

Brandon is at 39.8

:rofl::+1:t4:

Let’s Go Brandon!

3 Likes

Oh sorry…

He can’t beat the most hated President in US history!

2 Likes

Not quite yet. Looks like Trump bottomed out at maybe a bit over 37%

Should have kept scrolling.

2 Likes

Top right corner. 41.1

Are you doing lowest for the year, or ever? Trump still has a lowest score worse than Biden. Not sure you’re reading the polls right. But good thread. :roll_eyes:

Except in an election…:rofl:

3 Likes

Give it time, Trump started off bad from the beginning. Brandon ran on unifying the country so it matters how one looks at the poll. Trump started in the dumpster Brandon is heading that way at warp speed. It could explain the record democratic retirements before the midterms.

2 Likes

Splitting hairs here. Obviously both DJT and Brandon are deeply unpopular.

MAGA movement with Trump leading the way is seemingly gaining upward momentum by the day.

2 Likes

Uhm…Does this coincide with your messianic belief in the Trump won the election thread?

1 Like

If you look at the overall approval rating it is plain to see that the drop was mostly because of the Afghanistan exit. I am pretty surprised that it has not rebounded after six months, especially with how well the economy is doing. The Democrats have been bad for quite a while of selling their message. And many of Biden’s programs have been quite popular.

1 Like

Never give up that hope.

1 Like

I prefer we stick to the topic of this thread.

2 Likes

Let’s Go Brandon

2 Likes

Funny how TDS keeps on and. 20 years from not dims and libs will still have nightmares.

For sure Stumblin Joe, the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is the worst president in US history. He and Drama Queen Bullwinkle the Fiberal Bedwetter in Canada are the worst leaders I have ever seen

Let’s Go Brandon. Let’s Go Bedwetter

2 Likes

It’s about inflation which is tied to the economy that’s were his administration is getting absolutely pounded in the polls at. They are other issues such as rising crime, illegal migration etc… but the big slam to Biden is inflation which does not seem to be going away, as many said it would. What’s even worse the transitory talk is getting less.

1 Like

While in office, both presidents have been unpopular. Some people are literally arguing over two percentage points or whatever.

It is obvious and troublesome to the swamp.

Especially Mitch McConnell.

I am surprised Brandon is still close to 40%. He has the potential to drop below 30%.