Presidential Approval Rating

I think the authoritarian Covid policies are also crushing them.

The airplane masked vs unmasked bum fights could end today. There is no reason at all for this.

And there he beat him like a drum with no support from a super disapproved veep candidate.

Allan

It was enticing to run as the great uniter, the caretaker that would give us a quieter political period as compare to all those tweets. The pandemic would be over because of Bidenā€™s plan.
Thenā€¦reality.

3 Likes

Reality bites. Lol.

Biden has done a good job in some areas

I still approve of Joe biden as POTUS.

Allan

Agreed, thereā€™s a difference though, isnā€™t there.

Donā€™t start it.

Maybe itā€™s the message.

The difference between last and next to last.

1 Like

Speaking of which, she is now running the Russo-Ukraine War.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why Brandon is unpopular? He is exactly what he was prior to Brandonites pulling the lever and it was very easy to discern, this is what youā€™ll get. Maybe people should apply their brains instead of their feelings, when making decisions of this importance?

No, I think I am getting their message loud and clear, facism.

1 Like

Ex-factor is Biden is free falling despite still having a fair amount of cover baked in from the pollsters many of which lean severely left.

1 Like

Whereā€™d those 81 million go? :thinking:

2 Likes

Pollers, many of which are lean left.

That statement is complete falsehood.

Allan

They did what they needed to do.

Oust the fool who was in office in 2020.

Allan

Back to the cemetery.

1 Like

Trumpā€™s approval with his base really never changed much. Iā€™d be interested to see if Bidenā€™s approval from his hard hardcore supporters has dipped.

Meaning, Trumpā€™s approval was never going to change with a large portion of his party. Yet his approval was super low. I think Biden supporters are more willing to change their opinion about Biden.

I donā€™t think he had any.

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Hereā€™s is an article from about a decade ago that essentially makes my point in a matter of fact fashion.