Presidential Approval Rating

get those mules ready!

how embarrassing.

5 Likes

Oh ■■■■ no… :rofl:

1 Like

And it’s still too damn high

5 Likes

But we all have less debt, more savings and the bestest economy EVAH!!!

Ask the senile, blithering idiot. He will gladly repeat it since he probably has already forgotten he said it.

4 Likes

Did anyone watch bozo the Biden’s speech to the aflcio today?

The man has completely lost touch with reality,

He is incompetent, incapable, completely out of touch with what his policies are actually doing to this country.

He should either resign or be removed from office.

Kamala is an idiot but at least she’s not senile.

Our “leadership” in Washington DC has proven itself to be completely incapable and incompetent.

4 Likes

Patience … He’s working on it. :wink:

1 Like

What? You don’t have less debt and more savings than ever before?

I would throw in the standard ‘let them eat cake’ attitude but we can’t afford the eggs, sugar or flour needed to make it.

2 Likes

The sole reason Biden should remain in office is to keep that cackling moron Kamala away from it. Until there is a vaible means of ensuring both of those meat sacks are removed, we should stick with the imbecile we know.

2 Likes

You know I really don’t. Like millions of Americans I am working harder, getting by with less, adjusting my lifestyle, and am more worried than I have ever been for out country’s future. At the same time I’m hopeful that more and more Americans are finding themselves ready to turn their backs on the idiotic woke regressive/progressive left wing nonsense that has brought us to this point.

1 Like

Seriously forum libs…do you still think Biden regime is doing a good job?

2 Likes

You are probably right. Kamala is an imbecile…

I watched as much of clueless Joe’s speech yesterday as I could stand to watch…he’s gone. He has no clue how bad things are getting under his failed presidency. Joe is done…

Kamala with a Republican house and senate would be nothing but a figurehead…I guess maybe for the sake of history we should hold off on putting willie brown’s ex in the White House as our first female President…I guess the same thing would happen if clueless stays in office.

I m really curious how much longer democrats are going to put up with bozo the Biden destroying their brand. I predicted months ago that if Biden left early it would be because of moves behind the scenes by democrats…

I still think especially if lefties get blown out In November they could tell Scranton Joe it’s time to go!

2 Likes

Why aren’t there more progressive posters in this thread explaining things to us?

1 Like

I suspect it’s because the left is turning on the clueless blunder…Headline “ Even The Liberal Media Is Now Admitting The Biden Presidency Is A Disaster”

“Joe Biden is running into the Democrat mainstream media buzz saw because of his failed policies, and his failed administration" said political strategist Jessica Colon, "Democrats are looking to push him aside, ahead of the midterms…”It’s so bad, that many Democrats now believe that there is no way that Biden can run again in 2024…“Who the Democrat elite have teed up next remains somewhat of question mark” Colon told KTRH, “But at this point, when you see the liberal press start to turn against a Democrat you know that they’re in really bad shape, and you that also it is not done without coordination.”…So that will be the big question, after what is expected to be a massive defeat for Democrats in the fall. What will the Democrats do with Biden, and even Kamala Harris in 2024?”

The last paragraph wraps it all up nicely…

“The rub though, and this is where the American people, and Texans need to be smarter and recognize what they’re trying to do” noted Colon, “It is the entire agenda that is responsible for these failed policies, not just Joe Biden.”

2 Likes

Besides …

If it’s not about January 6 they have nothing to fall back on.

2 Likes

They’re busy milking someone…

7 Likes

Defense is hard.

4 Likes

TRump!

2 Likes

You must be mistaken. The blithering idiot has spoken.

We are sooooooooooo much better off today than we were a couple years ago. :crazy_face:

It’s so insanely funny that this idiot and his minions think he is correct

1 Like

They are busy bragging about their fabulous gains in their 401k’s and how much they are making per hour.

2 Likes