Presidential Approval Rating

MAGA movement with Trump leading the way is seemingly gaining upward momentum by the day.

2 Likes

Uhm…Does this coincide with your messianic belief in the Trump won the election thread?

1 Like

If you look at the overall approval rating it is plain to see that the drop was mostly because of the Afghanistan exit. I am pretty surprised that it has not rebounded after six months, especially with how well the economy is doing. The Democrats have been bad for quite a while of selling their message. And many of Biden’s programs have been quite popular.

1 Like

Never give up that hope.

1 Like

I prefer we stick to the topic of this thread.

2 Likes

Let’s Go Brandon

2 Likes

Funny how TDS keeps on and. 20 years from not dims and libs will still have nightmares.

For sure Stumblin Joe, the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is the worst president in US history. He and Drama Queen Bullwinkle the Fiberal Bedwetter in Canada are the worst leaders I have ever seen

Let’s Go Brandon. Let’s Go Bedwetter

2 Likes

It’s about inflation which is tied to the economy that’s were his administration is getting absolutely pounded in the polls at. They are other issues such as rising crime, illegal migration etc… but the big slam to Biden is inflation which does not seem to be going away, as many said it would. What’s even worse the transitory talk is getting less.

1 Like

While in office, both presidents have been unpopular. Some people are literally arguing over two percentage points or whatever.

It is obvious and troublesome to the swamp.

Especially Mitch McConnell.

I am surprised Brandon is still close to 40%. He has the potential to drop below 30%.

I think the authoritarian Covid policies are also crushing them.

The airplane masked vs unmasked bum fights could end today. There is no reason at all for this.

And there he beat him like a drum with no support from a super disapproved veep candidate.

Allan

It was enticing to run as the great uniter, the caretaker that would give us a quieter political period as compare to all those tweets. The pandemic would be over because of Biden’s plan.
Then…reality.

3 Likes

Reality bites. Lol.

Biden has done a good job in some areas

I still approve of Joe biden as POTUS.

Allan

Agreed, there’s a difference though, isn’t there.

Don’t start it.

Maybe it’s the message.

The difference between last and next to last.

1 Like

Speaking of which, she is now running the Russo-Ukraine War.

1 Like

I don’t know why Brandon is unpopular? He is exactly what he was prior to Brandonites pulling the lever and it was very easy to discern, this is what you’ll get. Maybe people should apply their brains instead of their feelings, when making decisions of this importance?