President Trump turns up the heat against the media after bombs sent

I stopped reading after this little nugget.

4 Likes

What is the media saying Trump and Reps have to do with the mailed bombs?

No, that was the reaction of a few nuts, not “a significant portion of the right”.

When Rev. Wright is the President of the United States, then I will will take his opinion seriously.

Then you shouldn’t have called it a hoax. That’s in direct contradiction with this statement. You can’t have it both ways.

There was certainly a major escalation during 2016. I could clearly see that.

It’s true that the rhetoric that led to 2016 started before then, but 2016 was a pivotal point in which that nasty rhetoric was suddenly deemed “acceptable” to many.

False flags. Remember this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/24/african-american-man-charged-with-anti-black-vandalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/?utm_term=.c6bc7c22d76a

Or this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com

Or even arson

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article181683621.html

Libs are known for false flag operations.

It was my understanding, and I believe reporting at the time backed it up 100%, that many people were there protesting the tearing down of the Confederate statues and had nothing to do with the other group. But you all just skip right over that in order to call trump a white nationalist/nazi/klan member…

If people don’t want statues torn down by an angry mob, I’d call those good people. I’m one of those people. Hopefully you are too.

Maxine Waters encouraged Dems’ to track down members of the cabinet.

Eric Holder “They go low, we kick 'em”…

Barack Obama once spoke of “punishing” our enemies.

90+% negative coverage of the Trump presidency, at a time when things really are going pretty well in America…

As I said before, you folks on the left shouldn’t be real proud of your conduct over the last month, the kooks were on full display.

And you missed the most important part of my post, the part where it would make sense for everyone to just stop, let the authorities do what they do…They’ve got plenty of evidence since none of the bombs actually exploded…Let’s find out who what when where why and how and then prosecute the hell out of the person/people responsible.

Blaming Donald Trump for something of which you have no clue re: the person/the person’s motivations…

That’s actually at least premature and at worst kind of stupid don’t you think?

Yes, that is the crux of the issue. He is President. As one of my college professors use to say, everything rises and falls on leadership. And, as president, he sets the tone.

Thus, I don’t see this being resolved for the foreseeable future.

“There is a total and complete lack of understanding at the White House about the seriousness of their continued attacks on the media,” CNN president Jeff Zucker said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “The President, and especially the White House Press Secretary should understand their words matter. Thus far, they have shown no comprehension of that.”

There have been reporters, multiple celebrities and even some politicians that have openly talked of their wishes for trump to be assassinated. Yeah, I’d say something changed in 2016.

And it wasn’t just from team trump!

Everytime that this comes up I have to type out the same thing… so here we go again.

I will allow that someone didn’t know that the Unite The Right Rally was organized by, for and about white supremacists. I will even allow that a person may have missed the “Jews will not Replace Us” tiki torch march the night before. I will allow that level of innocent ignorance.

When someone arrives at a rally and sees the swasitkas come out and the symbols of white supremacy unfurled and that person doesn’t turn around and leave right there… then they have no problem marching with Nazis.

People who willingly march alongside Nazis are not good people.

5 Likes

That’s the only way anyone with a brain should be approaching this situation.

I actually watched alot of Chris Matthews last night, and some of Mika and the morning Schmoe this morning, which isn’t easy to do by the way…

Those lunatics have already convicted the president and they don’t know anything about the person who is actually responsible. That’s not exactly a responsible approach for folks who’ve been given a microphone and have an audience.

Five bombs crudely packaged and none of them went off? That speaks for itself.

Such a falsehood. Which is why there is no quote from Trump. We all saw his post on it.

But the media is pretending they know who did it. The left can’t handle not winning and as Hillary’s comments on civility prove…

And anyone with a brain knows it’s Dem’s sending the bombs to each other…

That was definitely a low point in our culture.

Was that confirmed, or just your opinion?

Reminds me of the man who beats his wife saying “I wouldn’t have to beat you if you’d stop making me”.

Funny how the right only champions due process if it’s their side in trouble. :thinking: