President Trump to visit Troops? no.....just going to phone-it-in

I’d argue he is the dumbest President in our nation’s history. Who else really even compares in ignorance and a complete lack of intellectual curiosity?

2 Likes

Seems to me the closest analog would be President Merkin Muffley.

1 Like

Those nuclear ships are very complicated. Takes an “Albert Einstein” to operate them.
Should consider switching them back to coal. More reliable. Simpler.
Even us dummies that didn’t go to MIT or Wharton could operate them.

1 Like

What about Christmas, and New Years?

Where you ever in the military, serving extended tours overseas? If so, were you sad because the president did not visit?

Name a Republican president in office, over the last 50 years, where the Democrats did not refer to him as the dumbest president we have ever had, at that time.

I’m not a Democrat and I am arguing he is the dumbest President in the history of our nation. Now, who else even comes close to comparing?

1 Like

NF is not a Democrat.

All of those other times, hyperbole. This time, truth. This man truly is dumb.

He is a decent con man however. He conned just enough people into voting for him in the right states to put him in office. Not even sure he really wanted that to begin with, but he seems to love the power he has now.

Perhaps he is not truly “dumb” as much as ignorant. Wildly so. And slow to learn when he does face some facts, at least those he can’t push off as “fake news”. Then it’s like the whole world just found out those facts at the same moment he did, if not from him!

What I don’t get is the level of sycophancy I’ve seen from people towards this clown. Why? What are his redeeming qualities? It’s beyond time to do away with the notion of “respecting the office” because he has degraded it quite a bit in 2 short years.

So yeah…this guy is on another level of ignorance and lack of curiosity. There can be little doubt.

1 Like

It does not matter how you view yourself on the political wheel, that was not the point. The point is,there are always people complaining the current Republican president is stupid. Whoever the president is, if he is a Republican, the ankle biters always complain how stupid he is. You are just one of many.

And that is an irrelevant deflection. Can you name another President that would even come close to comparing to Trump with respect to ignorance and lack of intellectual curiosity?

No. I thought Bush was dumb… but not because of his regular every day statements. It was his politics.

Trump is truly dumb. Not just politically. But real life dumb.

The next Republican president will be the dumbest, according to people like you.

People like him…how? Who?

Yup, thanks for proving my point. Whoever, and whenever we have a new Republican president after Trump, that person will be accused of being the dumbest.

Another deflection. I don’t blame you. I cannot come up with a single President that I would consider more ignorant or less intellectually curious either. Trump takes the cake here obviously, judging by your inability to even offer suggestion.

What? Do you want me to provide his physiological profile? Or assign some specific political ideology to him?

Your phraseology, not mine.

Another deflection?

Geez. Every single time we have a Republican president, all we would need to do, is insert this guys name, with the last Republican, and the name calling and insults are almost identical.

Reagan was dumb, but Bush was dumber.
Bush was dumb, but his son is dumber.
GW Bush was dumb, but Trump is dumber.
Trump was dumb but {insert future repub} is dumber.

Yadda, freaking yadda

Do you have any recollection of NebraskaFootball calling a prior president “dumb”?

1 Like

Still cannot come up with one I see. Me either. Trump still takes the top spot.

When we have another Republican president, justifications will be made in order to claim that he or she is the dumbest president. I don’t know what the justifications will be. Maybe they will claim Trump was smarter, because at least Trump was a successful, billionaire businessman, and the next guy has no accomplishments?

Who knows how it will be reasoned out, but the next future R president will always be characterized as the dumbest we have ever had. And of course, he/she will be a racist, a Hitleresque warmonger type, etc…