President Trump’s Lies - List Them Here

Who could forget? I’m reluctant to play this stupid parlor game, but . . can you imagine if something this bonkers existed in Obama’s career?

Interviewer: I don’t think we ever reported that about Madonna and Donald.

John Miller: Well, she called and wanted to go out with him, that I can tell you. And one of the other people that you’re writing about by the way, I’m sort of new here.

Interviewer: What is your position there?

John Miller: Well, I’m sort of handling PR because he gets so much of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.4b58085e4337

2 Likes

Man you guys nailed the OP’s hit and run dint ya!

You must be kidding.

how about a golden oldie…

“I would have won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.”

comn now.

There was no factual evidence of widespead voter fraud in the 2016 presidential election.

Its an out and out lie.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

Allan

and now there one here.

Allan

Not “president” trump lies - but can we count his wedding vows - all three times?

If the new nafta deal with Mexico lowers our trade deficit, Trump will have kept that promise too.

That’s not about policy…

Nope, fat donald specifically said “Mexico was going to pay for the wall”, not “Mexico will pay for the wall via NAFTA”. Lol!

As Sean Hannity has said:

I’m wondering if you can’t keep the promise to your family, can’t keep your promise to your wife, you’re having an affair, you’re lying about the affair repeatedly, why should the American people trust you when you say you’re not going to lie to them? Why should we trust you?

3 Likes

Nope, is said in some form… You didn’t listen…

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.” -Fat donald

“We just reached a trade understanding with the US, and the outlook for the relationship between our two countries is very positive,” tweeted Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray Caso. “We will NEVER pay for a wall, however. That has been absolutely clear from the very beginning.” He tweeted in English and Spanish

They won’t be sending a check, but Trump already told you that…

Nope, please point me to the links where he said that the wall will be paid “in some form”.

Classic.

2 Likes

Nope.

The American tax payers will send the check.

1 Like

That’s gonna leave a mark.

Good thing most of the followers of our Gracious Host do not check for logical consistency in his statements…because there are lots of these type takes.

“He may not spend much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it,” Gingrich said of a hypothetical border structure. “But it was a great campaign device.” – Link

CF:

The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

–Hannah Arendt

2 Likes

Nothing leaves a mark here. Ever. You have to know that by now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my opinion and experience, you seem like a really smart guy which is why I always wonder how smart people like you fell for this idiot’s con.