President Trump Rubs ABC News Nose in Fake Footage

They’re in here defending the point of view of a man who explicitly said they’d continue to support him if he shot someone on fifth avenue. He understands them better than they do.

4 Likes

This must be one of Trump’s greatest accomplishments.

Bigly.

1 Like

You don’t know it was intentional. And I can tell you from putting together a newspaper you don’t mistake make mistakes like that intentionally. People lose their jobs over mistakes like that.

And this was debated in another thread. I don’t know why this is being brought up again other than to complain Ignorantly about the media.

I do know it was intentional. It was sloppy, lazy. Both of which are a choice. This isn’t your high school yearbook.

A real journalist would know that.

Who lost their job?

Thread recap so far: Meh. We don’t care. This isn’t anti Trump.

2 Likes

Thanks for the cheap little shot. I told you from my perspective and my many years of experience it was not intentional. You can believe totally ignorant right-wing ■■■■■■■■ or not.

If only you held the president or his administration to these kind of standards.

4 Likes

Sounds like everyone is admitting the mistake. Saying it was wrong. Saying it was good to retract it.

What’s the issue?

2 Likes

What little cheap shot? Of course from your “perspective it was not intentional”. The media (and that’s what it is) could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you would call it an accident.

The media in this country isn’t even pretending anymore. They, like the “diplomats” and “intelligence professionals” have chosen.

“Analysis”. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The watchdog to the same standard as the fox in the hen house? What sense does that make?

I expect politicians to lie.

Thread recap so far:

“Media stories that are retracted are lies, RAAAAAAAGE!”

(after wiping spittle from mouth and putting out hair fire)

“Trump lies are fine because politicians lie.”

Now Doug, what would you be willing to wager that the very people whose hair is on fire over this ABC situation, but look past every lie Trump tells because he’s a politician, will once again have go put their hair fires out about the next Pelosi or Schumer lie?

4 Likes

It wasn’t a mistake. “S” is not next to “K” in any filing system known to man.

4 Likes

Yeah the only thing we were missing in this discussion were the stupid emoji’s. I’ll repeat what other people have said in this thread that apparently has gone over your head. ABC admitted a mistake. ABC pulled the video right away. So the ■■■■ what.

Let’s try this on; ABC’s lies are fine because the media lies.

3 Likes

Even if it was intentional, ABC said it’s doing an investigation. I think what people are saying is that FOR now we assume it was a mistake. Some publications deserve the benefit of the doubt. However if it was intentional, that individual should be fired.

If Donald were to acknowledge the apology, he’d either have to accept it and drop the issue, or not accept it and look like a petulant child. If he ignores it, he can continue to milk victim status.

I accept it as part of the operating environment and so do you. You know Warren (for example) is lying.

1 Like

How do you know their filing system? Do we know the video was labeled Kentucky? Could it have been labeled Bombing or explosion? Could it have been in the Syria folder?

You assume the video was labeled correctly.

We do not know that

I guarantee you that whoever made the mistake heard about it from their superiors. So saying that went unpunished is wrong. That’s not how the media works. They take their role very seriously even if you don’t.