President Trump Rubs ABC News Nose in Fake Footage

No. They’re not, but the difference is that ABC corrected their story.

Tell us about all the retractions Trump has issued for his lies.

3 Likes

Yes I am. Are the Kurds better off now?

Moving the goalposts now. What does Warren have to do with this? Absolutely nothing.

You have no idea what bothers me, but ok. How are you better? Did it bother you when Obama lied? No. Does it bother you that every single one of your candidates lies every time their teeth part? No.

Does it bother me more when the media lies than a pol? You betcha.

1 Like

The President ingeniously brought it back up by calling on ABC news first.

I do not think for one moment ANY employee will be sanctioned negatively in any way for this error that undermines the very core of credibility that ABC news needs to survive.

Sometimes I can be of a negative spirit.

:tv:

Such small, small thinking. Is Warren a pol? Will you vote for her? Is she lying? Pick another one if you don’t like her.

Do they take it so seriously that it will be on page 1 for a day when they apprehend the scoundrel?

What if it was Stephanopolous?

I could see him doing this.

ABC news is held to a different standard than the President… It keeps the resentment juices flowing. Which is good. Especially at a time when there’s soooo much bad news about this cluster of an administration.

So you get a bit of glee out of the fact that the president brought it up? Pretty strange if you ask me.

It was footage that looked like a war zone that got tagged incorrectly.

Really guys, not every mistake is a slight against conservatives.

3 Likes

ABC already acknowledged the mistake. Are you looking for a public crucifixion?

If it makes you feel better to think that… go ahead.

Having worked in Television for over twenty years, including CNN and Fox News… people make mistakes.

It isn’t some mastermind cabal.

Especially with Live TV.

1 Like

Hardcore Trump followers already think ABC is corrupt, along with almost every other news source except Fox News. He’s been preaching to the choir, and no one else, for years.

1 Like

You needlessly brought her into the conversation. She has nothing to do with this. I don’t know why you’re rambling about her.

And I won’t be voting for her to be the president.

Wow, that was easy. And principled.

How many Trump supporters will hold themselves to that standard of integrity and honesty?

It is a big deal when the media has to continuously defend itself from FAKE news accusations and then they continuously generate FAKE news when it suits their philosophical norms.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. How hard is this for people to understand?

That is NO justification to run Kentucky gun range footage when reporting on Syrian Kurds and a Turkish border violation.

1 Like

Then I look forward to your many threads about Fox News and their inaccuracies that you’ll be creating starting now. If you’re so passionate about media mistakes then I’m sure you’ll be telling us all about the very many mistakes that Fox News makes. You can start with an in-depth rundown of the Seth Rich disaster. Go for it.

3 Likes

Proof please, private.

Since some Trump supporters have finally raised their standards and demand empirical proof for claims, we’re going to need to see your proof that they did it deliberately. Citation please, proof please, be specific please.

4 Likes