President Trump Rubs ABC News Nose in Fake Footage

Funny how it always amplifies the political philosophy of the Trump opposition.

Looking forward to updates on the ABC investigation and to see if anyone gets fired or at least a short LOA for that little ooopsy…

:tv:

Lying cut to the very core of their mission and existence.

We accept it in campaign rhetoric from politicians.

We can never allow it to be served by the media.

Interesting. Maybe they do.

Does Donald Trump think his supporters are stupid?

1 Like

Wouldn’t you describe that stance as hypocritical? Accepting lies from politicians you like, but not accepting lies from media?

Why are you OK with that?

“We’re one of the most corrupt administrations ever, but can you believe no one is investigating ABC for passing off stock footage as real? SCANDAL!!!”

2 Likes

See, there IS a double standard regarding Trump, but it’s a standard Trump’s loyal conservatives allow.

Lies that don’t make him look good are bad lies.

Lies that make him or his friends or party look good are OK lies.

If you don’t call out media lies, you have TDS.

If you do call out Trump lies, you have TDS.

Being a Trump supporter is easy these days. Anything that doesn’t make Trump look good is a lie, and is bad. Anything that makes Trump look bad is a lie, and you have TDS for saying it.

2 Likes

You must not understand the role of the media in keeping a representative government honest.

We understand that power corrupts. Shining a media spotlight is the best disinfectant.

This is also why The Society of Secret Impeachers is making a big mistake. They cannot control the media output for long by leaking secret testimony to make only one side look just.

We all know politicians will say ANYTHING to get elected…It’s a given.

Try giving some semblance of balance to the debate.

I don’t think he personally does. No doubt many in his administration do.

Like I said above:

The problem is that when “the media” correctly calls out Trump’s lies, Trump loyalists declare TDS!

Trump loyalist leg tinglers don’t like Trump’s lies being called out. They love Trump lies. They are like a warm blanket.

I bet you had a big problem with Gowdy and Rs shutting Ds, like Cummings, out of the Benghazi Select Committee process!!

The fake outrage about “secret impeachers” is very insincere. It’s just Trump loyalism that doesn’t care about integrity. Just defending Trump.

Many of choose to stick to our principles and choose not to vote for liars who lie to our faces all the time.

Isn’t that a choice full of integrity and principles? I choose integrity and principles. Will you? Or will you continue to support politicians who lie?

1 Like

Are you smarter than them?

You should try to take your own advice.

Media is ran by humans… humans make mistakes. Making a mistake and retracting it is not a bad thing. The MSM, at large, puts out thousands of stories a year. If they make 1 mistake… that still makes them 99.999% accurate.

I’ll take that over a president who is far less accurate.

Nice dodge.

How was I wrong?

Who told you they were lies?

Donny the BURN master… Nanny Nanny Boo Boo Stick Your Head in Doo Doo … Righteous stuff!

1 Like

This was not a “mistake”. They didn’t confuse Syria with Kentucky.

Sometimes science… sometimes math… sometimes the English language… sometimes news with multiple sources… sometimes God.

1 Like

Who told you that?

The same people who told you Syria and Kentucky.

Aunty