President Trump addressing Right to Life March (full)

Great speech at the Right to Life March. (full speech)

2 Likes

Well doe Mr. President. He promised to be “The Pro Life President” and he’s keeping his word.

3 Likes

A lifetime of woman’s right to choose.

A few years of cheap lying pandering.

The herd of independent thinkers blindly swallows, even as they know he likes. Amirite? Moobity moo moo moo.

8 Likes

Powerful message of love and hope.

The crowd was enormous and people there wonderfully positive.

:heart:

5 Likes

The funny thing is everyone knows how full of ■■■■ Trump is about the subject. He doesn’t care. But he’ll use them and they’ll use him.

2 Likes

You realize Trump doesn’t care right? Because “Pro life” “supporters” like Trump have always been able to and will always be able to get their wives, girlfriends, daughters and mistresses abortions.

3 Likes

Show that he actually doesn’t care and that he’s arranged abortions for his wives, lovers, and daughter.

3 Likes

I never said he’s arranged abortions. I said people like Trump have always and will always be able to. And not every claim can or has to be verifiable. You told me that.

1 Like

I disagree.

Trump has raised wonderful children. Every one of his kids are positive and dynamic and excellent role models. I would say the same about the Obama family.

The difference is advocating for the lives in gestation that do not have a voice.

I would encourage you to really examine the interviews of the people there and hear their message of hope…Especially the survivors of abortion and the children of rape. This is positive.

I find your comment to be one of spite and negative energy.

:hearts:

4 Likes

So you have no basis for the claim at all other than your own bias.

Thanks for clearing that up.

3 Likes

I have very little good to say about Trump as a man but indeed it appears his kids have turned out great either because or in spite of the examples he set for them.

I’ll give credit where it is due. His kids seem like fine people. I’d go hunting with the boys anywhere, anytime. They use an outfitter in Africa that’s a good friend of mine.

4 Likes

Eh?..

There’s always an interview or tweet - lol. About 30 seconds in, we discover Trump’s “other” view on this issue.

3 Likes

He was laughing his butt off pandering to the herd of independent thinkers. Amirite? Lol.

6 Likes

It has been enlightening seeing the number of people who have fallen for the act - lol

2 Likes

You fundamentally didn’t understand what was posted.

Try following the conversation you are participating in.

Emphasis mine.

You have absolutely no basis for the claim other than your own bias.

1 Like

I understand it perfectly. He has no basis for the claim other than his own bias.

Well you asked me for proof he’s arranged abortions and I absolutely didnt claim that. So you were wrong there. But as to him not caring, his complete 180 on abortion after he became a Republican is a good indicator. But I go back to this:

“Not every claim can or has to be provable.”
Wildrose, November 23rd 2019

4 Likes

Show that he actually doesn’t care

You can’t and we both know it. You’re showing nothing but your own bias.

1 Like