President Trump addressing Right to Life March (full)

You taught me it’s not always possible or necessary to prove some claims. Not sure how Trump caring can be proved one way or another. But why did you ask me to prove he arranged abortions when I never claimed that? Oh yeah, you were wrong.

1 Like

If Trump didn’t care he would not have been there.

He could have just as easily went golfing.

Proof enough for me.

Try a more positive approach. It really helps win support.

:hearts:

So his two choices were: go to the rally or play golf?

1 Like

Sheep

It’s likely a pure pandering, but that’s what politicians do a lot. If the constituency gets what it wants does not matter if the President is genuine.

Well done Mr President indeed! A very honorable thing to do. :+1:

3 Likes

He’s evolved. :wink:

You have no basis period for the statement other than your own bias.

Just man up and move on.

Definition of irony. Why did you ask me to prove Trump arranged abortions even though I didn’t say he did. Please man up and move on.

2 Likes

Still want to run with this? Where did I say you had? Quote it.

Wait people actually believe that Trump is pro life? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

What aspect of his life leads anyone to believe that?

1 Like

So what? So can I. Killing a baby ain’t hard, they can’t fight back. A 3 minute youtube video and I’m trained.

Oh let’s see it.

His actions in office and fact there’s never even been a suggestion he was involved in having any of the women in his life getting an abortion at his direction or even with his approval.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-proving-to-be-the-most-fearlessly-pro-life-president-in-history/2018/05/23/c72f2886-5e8a-11e8-a4a4-c070ef53f315_story.html

He was a dem then.

Like Obama.

1 Like

His actions in office are often the exact opposite of Policy/social positions he has held outside of office. He is also a prolific liar.

Also he has no issue with devolving into unethical behavior. It’s not far fetched to think that he isn’t being truthful when I comes to may things… especially abortion.

His attendance at the Pro-Life Rally.

Lol…what did you have to drink last monday at 4pm?
Then 2 months ago and then 6…

Such silly qualifiers

You are better than this. Come on man.

1 Like