President to media: No follow-up questions

Why is Trump allowed to rudely interrupt a person within seconds of them talking? Why doesn’t that lack of decorum matter? Why does stomping around like a toddler count as decorum?

I think this is really what it is all about. It is also why he has only held what, two scheduled press conferences in his two years in office? He is a coward who cannot handle being challenged.

1 Like

How exactly is he rude? Because he actually confronts Sanders and Trump over their blatant lies? Because he doesn’t wilt as they call his organization the “enemy of the people”?

1 Like

Because he doesn’t just sit there like a pushover when asking his question, and being interrupted within the first few words getting out of his mouth. Some of these Trump supporters just want these people to know their place when it comes to being in the presence of the Master. They should just sit quietly and be demeaned and ridiculed and attacked by the President, for daring to even exist.

3 Likes

Hey Trumpists…why do you consider questioning these people over their constant lies to be rude and unbecoming, but not the fact that the administration constantly comes before the American people and does it in the first place?

Why do you hold these people to absolutely no standards whatsoever?

President Trump answers to the voters.

AGAIN, I am sure you knew that…

:clown_face:

Nice dodge. Let’s try again:

Why is Trump allowed to rudely interrupt a person within seconds of them talking? Why doesn’t that lack of decorum matter? Why does stomping around like a toddler count as decorum?

Even Fox? Or where do you draw the line?

How do the voters hold an elected official accountable? If your answer is the voting booth, how do they determine whether any given candidate should be supported or rejected come re-election time? How do they learn of a candidate’s words and actions?

Honestly. My biggest concern with Trunp is not so much his policies, but what kind of left wing nutter is going to precede this administration and act just as vengefully in their attitude and decisions.

I take exception to your premise that President Trump was at all rude to Acosta.

I would say he was rather reserved, calm and clear in his response and only became unhappy at having to repeat himself…Just like you would like me to do for you.

Sorry you did not get the answer you liked. Successive iterations are not going to change.

Make sure you get a good candidate to run in 2020 against President Trump.

:clown_face:

Sometimes it can be a difficult process.

In the case of President Trump, not so much. He is doing a fantastic job.

The media is wasting time and resources on issues that don’t matter at all. Not President Trump’s problem, he can tweet around them now.

:mega:

This is you hugging your dictator. The leader of a free country should never be able to communicate “around” a critical media. I mean, I know you don’t understand what I’m saying, but hopefully others reading do.

What does “around” mean?

President Trump has a 2 year expiration date and is hardly any kind of authoritarian.

You just don’t like to hear two sides of a story and prefer media filtering…to me THAT is authoritarian.

Because he makes you believe he’s telling you the truth.

The POTUS must go through the media to communicate with We…?

The way Trump gets stuff done is by gaslighting and lying and grandstanding. About 40% of the population is fully on board with just crossing their fingers and lovin those lib tears. These press people are just getting in the way of his awesome agenda! Let him lie cheat and sputter nonsense - it’s why we currently have the best economy in the history of the world. Why would you want to mess with the formula?

Sure. Do you think he should?

Do you think the President should impose a rule that no one is allowed to ask him any questions?

You know, it’s funny. From where I sit, I’d say the press has been doing the same exact thing for years.