President and Michelle Obama enter into deal with Netflix for movies, TV shows

Right…:lol:

For me it was the Hawaiian shirt. About 10 years ago my sister was in Hawaii for a bit and brought me back an authentic reproduction of the iconic red one… and I decided I actually love her.

You’d like Me tv if it’s available in your area. They run all classic tv shows.

I do watch Me tv quite often. If on netflix i will watch that instead because of no commercials.

Those shirts were cool, and the sun glasses. I think millions of women had a crush on Tom, he was hot and had charisma. All these years later he’s still the same.

Same here. Commercials can be annoying, although they certainly have some really creative ones. Love the ads with Barry Williams, Gerry Mathers and so on. They are getting old too like me.

You really can tell they have a mostly older audience by their commercials on reverse mortgages, stair lifts and so on.

Good News!!!(???)

Come on. Not you personally but some on the left would react the same as some on the right are. That’s just how things work now.

I can imagine what they’ll be thinking when you tell them, “Well that’s a new one!”

Nah, they’ll be looking for the “My butt got hurt” box so they can check it and get off the line.

You should probably be careful the door don’t hit ya.

LOL! That’ll show them! :joy::joy:

A lot of people don’t know, Obama is like… a really smart person. Big IQ… Wharton.

lol - So, they have nothing left on that really appeals to you, but that’s okay. You’d continue giving them your money every month if they just hadn’t inked a deal with Obama.

And you think there might be a couple hundred thousand others out there like this?

Are you serious? Did you smash your Keurig?

This is one of those things that I don’t understand about you right wingers. Perhaps this is why you also continue to vote against your own best interests.

2 Likes

Joanne, just stop. Prefacing your post with “to be fair” does not make it true.

No I won’t stop because it’s true. Too bad if you don’t like it.

Some leftists are the most intolerant people around, like calling Christian conservatives bigots.

Deep state as hell. This must be stopped at all costs!

Reminds me of Obama’s back-to-school speech. The wingnuts are always pre-outraged.

I wonder if they will reveal how Obama abused the powers of the presidency to go after his political enemies?