Pres. Jbiden pressured agency to give his buddy's wife treatment

Sure, sure, I’m stupid.

you sure?

1 Like

Sure, we can all pretend.

…and…even Biden’s “friends” don’t trust him and his vaccine mandates.

True… in prog-world, everybody gets a participation trophy! :star:

1 Like

Okay, but what agency was pressured, as per the OP?

Then treatment should be withheld, right?

That seems to be the rally cry against those choosing not to get the jibby jab.

Deny them healthcare, deny them a job, deny them public amenities.

They are unclean.

2 Likes

Ok.

And?

You were freaking laughing at this incident. Unless I misunderstood those laughing emojis. Maybe you were just attacking the posters… :thinking:

Is this just funny? Or do you not care Biden did this and just care when conservatives do something questionable? I notice you didn’t even say anything about the incident.

2 Likes

There is no “and”. That statement can stand on its own

…and…even Biden’s “friends” don’t trust him and his vaccine mandates.

The same thing will happen with every petty beaurocrat with universal care.

1 Like

This is totally different. It took place on Wednesday, not Thursday.

If your hospital gets funding from the federal government, and the chief executive of the government calls up to talk about a particular case, are you going to feel pressured or not?

They are never to be taken seriously in their complaints, you know that.

Grab the fainting salts!

Twice now, I have asked which agency Biden “pressured”, and you have responded with free-form nonsense.

If you don’t know the answer, it is perfectly acceptable to say “I don’t know”. Even better, don’t respond to my posts.

What sandwiches did Biden eat last night? Any more irrelevant questions? I don’t do your diversionary games. Biden used his position of power that is supposed to be used for the general welfare in order to put pressure on a hospital for personal benefit of his friends. If a Republican did this you would now be questioning whether any regular people in the waiting room died as a result.

3 Likes

It’s also cute when antivaxxers pretend to care about other people’s well-being.

If Biden was a real friend he would have had her air evacuated to Walter Reed.

I was not laughing at the incident.

I was laughing at the conservatives on these boards who realize now’s the time to start pretending they care about this stuff now.

Political privilege matters again.
The deficit matters again.

:rofl::rofl:

That seems to be common tactic lately…lol

1 Like