Pres. Jbiden pressured agency to give his buddy's wife treatment

Apparently political privilege matters to liberals when a conservative is their target.

3 Likes

Okay, post #3 of free form gibberish. :crazy_face:

I will restate my question, for obviously you have lost the thread.

What agency did Biden “pressure”?

It is clear that you don’t have the answer, please don’t feel obligated to respond.

Did I ever allege Biden pressured an agency in this case? His abuse of power for personal benefit lies elsewhere in this instance. IMO the thread title should have been that Biden pressured a hospital that received federal funds for personal benefit, not an agency…or at least not a federal agency. Check with the OP on that.
P.S. I am not here to answer random people’s pointless questions, as you seem to believe.

1 Like

Dude…you responded to me. Post #10.

P.S. go take a walk or something.

Did I even mention anything about an,agency? Obviously I was explaining to you he was still abusing power because of the misuse of his influence for personal purposes whether there was an agency or not. Sorry you didn’t get it.
All this time you thought I was trying to say that the hospital was an agency…really?

1 Like

I asked about the agency referenced in the title, and you responded to me with the argle bargle.

Let it go, man.

What an incredible distraction from your corrupt hero.
It was not an agency that was pressured, it was a hospital that relies on federal funding that was pressured to give personal preferences of Biden over others.
There. Your question from post 10 has now been explicitly answered.

Good job :clap:

a·gen·cy

/ˈājənsē/

noun

a business or organization established to provide a particular service, typically one that involves organizing transactions between two other parties.

The hospital

Nuff said.

Nuff said

Yes, I hate him. Always have…since I was a kid. The point is. You all were ok with him doing this kind of thing. But let Biden do it…and bam…moral high ground. It’s hypocritical.

Yes Biden should not have made that call, and as you point out the call was the pressure. Agreed. But man…don’t be a moral high ground hypocrite.

It was…do you think if the PRESIDENT calls to ask about the situation…they didn’t act?

The issue with this thread is the hypocrisy of the right.

I think this thread was calling out the hypocrisy of the left.

But of course we all know that it just goes around in a circle.

3 Likes

It could be seen that way…I see it as the hypocrisy of the ruling class…but as always I see that, and it goes both ways. But the partisans want to call out one side only. It’s hypocritical to malign Biden, when Trump used the presidency to also gain influence.

Let’s all just start being honest. They all do it. It’s not one party or the other. If youre(COLLECTIVE) going to only point out what your opposing party does, then that is hypocritical…right?

Like the liberals in the Noem thread who are laughing or shrugging off this?

3 Likes

That was my point…

Is it? I agree, on your part.

You promised change. Better. Now you excuse same.

2 Likes

Noem should have no influence in that situation either. Get your real-estate license on your own…let mommy do her job.

That’s probably not healthy.