See? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Go ahead.

There it is again.

Addiction is a disease. :wink:

1 Like

There what is agin?

This thread is a joke.

If a Republican was in power, I guarantee a Liberal poster here would have posted it.

Politicians use their positions to get favorable treatment.

Oh my! You don’t SAY!

No one here posting about it is outraged about that.

They’re just using it to score points.

Your arrogance.

Please, man…look in your own eye first. Then you can deal what’s in with mine.

As for you cutting off the rest of my post…it’s because you know what I said is true.

No, I’ll start with yours.

I quoted the part I responded to. You should quit whining about it, it’s already been explained to you.

The rest of it simply wasn’t interesting.

Well, it was never stated that the patient got seen sooner, but it stands to reason she did. And that just doesn’t happen for the President, I can get patients through faster in the ER because I am Medical staff here, and I have done that for my Mom when she was ill and I would do it again.

We take care of each other in the hospital, and we take care of Cops. Cops know that and they take care of Medical people if they stop one of us, for the most part. As long as it is just going 7 over or something minor.

So yeah, if the President of the US called about a patient waiting in the waiting room, chances are they are getting seen pronto. The way of the world.

I also agree about the hypocrisy on display here.

1 Like

Carson credited the president earlier this month for streamlining the approval process. “President Trump was following my condition and cleared me for the monoclonal antibody therapy that he had previously received, which I am convinced saved my life,” Carson wrote in a Nov. 20 Facebook post

1 Like

So when the President of the United States uses his political power for personal privilege advancing his friends over those waiting for help, the problem you have is with hypocrisy of anonymous internet posters?

Think about what you just said. Let it sink in. The hypocrisy is now you have a problem with it. NOW?

Lol you are too funny!

And now you have problems with the “hypocrisy” of the “right” but not a word about those who were outraged over the governor of a tiny state who may have helped her daughter deal with some bureaucrats but were not so bothered by the President of the US benefiting his pals over those properly waiting in line.

Biden called a hospital to check in on a friend.

There is no indication that anyone was pressured to do anything.

That is a far cry from when Gov Noem got involved in a low level department head who later got fired.

I know that we must constantly try to find equivalence… but why do so when we all know that you don’t really care about the corruption in the first place?

“Last night, I was on the telephone with a person at an emergency hospital ward in Pennsylvania because a good friend had called, and he had rushed his significant other to the emergency room because this woman was having trouble breathing, had a high fever, and could not catch her breath,” Biden said during a speech in Illinois promoting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses. “They got her into the hospital. The waiting room was so crowded, things were so backed up they couldn’t even get her to be seen initially. So, because I knew this person, I called. I called the desk receiving nurse and asked what the situation was.”

And hospitals are receiving huge amounts of funding from the Federal Government, especially with Covid 19.

I think you are helping my case, actually.

1 Like

I linked to the entire rambling speech here.

If you want to make this be about using the power of the office to pressure for personal gain… then we can go back to many other instances in the past where you didn’t give a crap.

So… which one is it?

I was not the one who claimed the big issue was not about what Biden did but about the hypocrisy of the right in handling such issues.
Feel free to go over as many instances of favoritism as you wish.

Where in the actual speech does he claim to put pressure on anyone?

Seriously… he was clumsily telling a story about checking up on a friend in an attempt to connect to his audience.

Reading more into than that is pretty stupid.

But even if one wants to read it as using the power of the office for personal gain… we all know you all don’t give a crap about that so trying to play the “hypocrisy” angle is super stupid.

Come on man!