Pres. Jbiden pressured agency to give his buddy's wife treatment

It’s only peoples’ lives… not like it was a real estate license or something serious.

5 Likes

Democrats have king/queen complexes

4 Likes

Ever notice how many of Jbiden’s problems are related to women?

4 Likes

2 Likes

As we have learned over the previous four year…Is it illegal? No? Then what’s the problem? :rofl:

2 Likes

What was said in the speech

Like with Obama… there are plenty of real things that Biden can be criticized for… no need to make ■■■■ up.

Lost?

And her hair smells good…

Emergency room was jammed up, so I felt the best thing to do was to call the busiest person there to take time away from her task to talk to me…'cause I tHe pReSiDeNt!

3 Likes

All libs have to do is imagine an “aNtI-vAxXeR!1!” got bumped down to make room for someone more important than you filthy peasants.

Problem solve(D). :wink:

4 Likes

What “agency” was pressured, as referenced in the thread title?

I think we all know at this point that joe biden could order a drone strike that killed 10 innocent people including 7 children just because he wanted to “appear tough”.

They’re not gonna care about this at all.

4 Likes

You see… that right there is a real thing to criticize Biden on.

1 Like

EXNKfL4XsAEDEOl

1 Like

Ah I see since the Dems are in power, it’s time for conservatives to once again pretend they’re morally outraged when political figures take advantage of their power and influence.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t hate him. I pity him. Y’all should have let him alone.

Never underestimate Joe’s ability to screw things up.

1 Like

I like how it’s now been completely forgotten that those “liberal rags” the New York Times and the Washington Post were the media outlets that investigated and exposed that the drone strike did not, in fact, target a terrorist operative.

And that they ran front page stories on it.

1 Like

To the OP. There’s no evidence Biden pressured anyone to do anything. If you want to assume he asked them to admit his wife’s friend before others in the emergency room, that’s fine. But it’s an assumption. There’s no proof otherwise.

Oh you need to read Focault. The call is the pressure.

1 Like

Love the hypocrisy. 2016-Present ring a bell?