Gov. Kristi Noem pressured agency to give her daughter real estate liscense

Amen.

It’s sad that the left’s SOP is so predictable.

1 Like

Whitmer’s husband and his boat approve.

What happened to liberals when their own do it? Like Whitmer…

Seems pretty conservative to me. The article is largely arguing against the “everything is a social construct” idea.

“For the problem of a fundamentally divisive identity politics, then, I propose a pro-American strain; one that is everything the existing hegemony is not. Therefore it would be explicitly Christian to start. If America has a legacy of religious toleration, it is precisely because that tolerance is the product of Christian ethics.”

“A pro-American strain of identity politics already exists. It is made up of these “little platoons” all over the country fighting their own battles. What’s missing is the infrastructure to connect and arrange these parts of a dissident movement into a coherent phalanx capable of pressing on and crushing the Left.”

Doesn’t make him right about this.

1 Like

Oh heck, Biden ran off with another mans wife. They don’t care about that, never did. We are talking the party of the Clintons.

2 Likes

I never can give a ■■■■ about what consensual relationships other adults have. Never has been any of my business.

For a certain sector of the electorate it was a big deal… right up until the moment that it wasn’t

And that is the funny part.

As far as abuse of power for personal gain while in office… that should never be tolerated by anyone.

2 Likes

They broke up.

3 Likes

He didn’t. Jill divorced her first husband in the fall of 1974 and started dating Joe in 1975, arranged though his Brother, who knew her at college.

Her now ex-husband is making all kinds of claims because he wants to write a book and make some money, he is also an ex-con who was sent to jail for…you can guess it…fraud.

4 Likes

You have no way of knowing who is lying. On the Biden side you have someone caught at plagiarism twice and who only the other day lied that no one recommended he keep troops in Kabul. You’re going to take that guys word for anything?

2 Likes

Right- let’s not go with the jailbird

Stick with the plagiarist?

Your last statement cuts to the core of the matter. If she was not in the mind of anyone as far as running for President this wouldn’t make it past local/state news.

1 Like

Either way do you think it’s acceptable?

What I think is irrelevant as we don’t have all of the details. We don’t KNOW what was discussed, if there were any veiled threats, etc. Everyone is making assumptions and twisting the narrative to fit their opinion.

The title of the thread states that Noem pressured the agency to give her daughter the license. It says that because saying the governor discussed the license doesn’t have much effect. The OP knew that. And yet there has been no evidence of any pressure.
So far, this is a nothing, just like her “fling”.
They’re trying hard, though.

Exactly what I was saying, twisting the narrative to fit an opinion instead of letting actual facts form the narrative.

1 Like

Children getting things in life base on who their parents are is as old as life itself. If a CEO’s kid and a construction worker’s kid both graduate from the same college with the same degree and same grades it’s almost a given the CEO’s kid will get a better job quicker than the construction worker’s kid. Is if fair? No, but it is life.

I know who isn’t lying, Jill isn’t. She is a good person, always has been. Still works to this day, and has been a tremendous support for returning troops. I would listen to her over either of these guys.

2 Likes

People used to say Mother Teresa was a good person.

What has “Jill” done tremendous for troops?

Much ado about nothing from the libs.

I would rather have 1 Kristi Noem as a leader than a thousand joe bidens.

2 Likes