Preferred Gender Pronouns from An Early Age

No one said they did.

Highly presumptuous of you.

Forcing people to use preferred gender pronouns does not create respect for transgender people. Use of force does not create respect for anything other than the force itself. Generally, that is called fear though, not respect.

4 Likes

lol. science is described with words

the majority of science agrees with me

The public schools are full of bad teachers.

1 Like

My preferred pronoun is Bill with capital B.

Who do I sue if the state lumps me in as a “he/him” or “they/them”?

If you say that is crazy, consider the long list of pronouns that already exist:

except you. here:

Never claimed otherwise.

Okay.

That’s not what that says.

Nope. Its easy to presume that the child did not demand that everyone treat them as a transgender. Heck, without input from their parents or some meddling teacher or such telling them they are transgender, it highly unlikely that an elementary aged kid would even know what one was.

you call that a chart?

get a load of this mental illness:

Is this another right wing conspiracy theory? Parents are lying and brain washing their children? Are transgender people the new lizard people?

Just making sure that you understood that respect can only be earned, not forced.

No … it’s not okay, but that’s how it is.

Does a kindergartner even understand the nuances of gender identity? Or is simply a phase based on outside pressure?

If it’s a teenager, that makes sense. By that point, you’re starting to understand who you really are.

But an elementary school kid?

1 Like

the take is that psychoanalyst determines dysphoria which opens up pronoun use to match supposed “gender”

No it’s not a conspiracy and the parents aren’t lying … they actually believe that crap. What it is though, is a fact of our modern left-wing, politically correctness, social justice, polluted urban society. Get 30-40 miles from the Freeways and you will find a different world.

Yes, but the question that must be asked, is where did the teenager get the idea?

I expect that years from now professionals who have been pushing surgery may have to pay damages. Psychiatry has a history of fads in both diagnosis and treatment.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/070674371305801004