Prayer March in Washington Today

I haven’t seen any exclusions, have you?

It wasn’t just Washington, an estimated 57 million watched it on tv and there were mini marches in a lot of places. There was one in a small town not far from me.

1 Like

So they’re doing it wrong?

What is needed to be a “decent” human being?

I made my point…not going to get into a string of "why’ questions…lol. No offense

(And on top of that, I’m not good at putting my thoughts to type/explaining myself. Thats why I ‘like’ others posts more than I post myself. They say it much better than I can…lol)

I don’t think you have.

Hence the statement at the bottom of my response

Where did you get your morality, your sense of what constitutes a “decent” human being?

You make my case.

Thank you.

Nobody said anyone has to do anything. :man_shrugging:

Of course, it’s just delicious to see a professed atheist/agnostic pretending to lecture anyone on what someone of faith should (or should not) be doing.

2 Likes

That’s because it’s just your projection.

Sure, you can find SOME people of any organization or creed or philosophy who act counter to what they profess. (Pelosi and Biden Catholics are two great examples.) But to apply that to “the religious” is simply dishonest, and nothing short of your own fabrication.

1 Like

I like how you cut off my post in your quote…You should get a job in the CEC

That’s because what I cut off was just your projection.

Which makes my point!

Thanks!

You do know we are all sinners right? Even Christians. Do you even know why Jesus died on the cross?

Like the majority of Americans. So, so very few steal the headlines and are used by partisans to condemn the other side. Nice to see this.

1 Like

This is what I mean…

You mean like Nancy Pelosi, right?

Pelosi and Biden are indeed two examples. Very counter indeed.

And??..lol. Frankly I’m not too fond of anyone who feels they need to profess they are a Christian or a Catholic etc…

Who wants to live under BLM mob justice? See how ridiculous that sounds?

1 Like

And yet, you apparently have need to define them.

Yep because the majority of those that feel the need to profess “Im a Christian” are the biggest hypocrites and act the most unchristian like…imo.