Prayer March in Washington Today

Good is bad and bad is good to some folks.

This country is certainly in need of prayer these days.

There’s other ways to interpret the meaning of that passage other than purely literally.

Wasn’t that the protest where one of the speakers talked about wanting to blow up The White House??

3 Likes

yes it was. so peaceful.

“Yes, I’m angry,” she went on to say. “Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Luckily she didn’t have “the material”

It was reported she even got a visit from The Secret Service.

1 Like

Is that the one they wore the vagina hats to?

1 Like

WE are reporting on it here.

Cheering it. Reveling in it.

And libs come to this thread to troll and denigrate it.

But media will start suggesting that it created a covid spike. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Or at least to point out how those entities are ragging on the prayer march.

Libs love to abuse the meaning of that passage to shove religion behind closed doors.

It’s their way.

1 Like

How sad.

No the OP used this march as an opportunity to take a shot at other recent marches and protests…thats all this thread was about.

Projection.

How so? I’ve always thought if you believe in a God you don’t have to go to a church or events such as these to profess your faith. You do it everyday by having it in your heart and doing the right thing,

Me myself…I’m an atheist/agnostic so what do I know.

Why have you always “thought” that?

Weird flex, but ok.

Because thats what makes one true to ones faith…Not like the people who are least like their faith teaches. Lie, cheat, steal all week then go to their place of worship on Sunday and think all is good. Hey I’m a good Christian, I go to church every Sunday, what I do the other 6 days doesn’t matter.

Why do you say that? As an atheist/agnostic I mean.

All religions represented? Or was it just special ones?

Because the example I gave of how the “religious” act never made sense to me…even as a child. I’ve never believed in any organized religion or higher being, again even as a young child. They are not needed to be a decent human being.