Pray About Possible Cheating

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I’m not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I’m not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I’ve heard some things that do sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden’s sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it’s sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn’t win fair and square, it’s a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I’ve been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that’s fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

I have no doubt cheating went on…they’re libs. Nature reaction from those that believe laws and rules don’t apply to them.

The question is was their enough cheating to win the election or not.

That’s what we need to find out…and expose it.

3 Likes

Sadly, both side know they cheated. What’s sad is most of the left is happy they just ended our republic. This is how it’s going to go from now on. We’ve seen in the past how they cheated like Al Franken’s first election. They just kept finding ballots. Now they will do that for all Presidential elections.

There was only one reason for mail in ballots. Too cheat. Never forget that.

Just like Russian collusion, Trump losing is fake news. Biden is not legitimate.

1 Like

Biden is cool.

7 Likes

Really, the Franken thing that’s been debunked a thousand times? I don’t see why you’re complaining. Trump is cool!

1 Like

Trump lost bro

2 Likes

Where’s the evidence? Why do judges keep throwing Trump’s lawsuits out of court?

Even Chris Christie, who apparently would eat a bucket of ■■■■ if Trump asked him to, has pointed this out:

“It was so important early on to say to the president, 'If your basis for not conceding is that there was voter fraud, then show us. Show us. Because if you can’t show us, we can’t do this. We can’t back you blindly without evidence.”

Recall that Trump’s handpicked fraud committee couldn’t find Jack ■■■■■

1 Like

It’s just impossible to imagine that a tedious, toxic drama-queen with terminally low approval ratings who mishandles a pandemic and presides over a cratered economy could fail in his reelection bid. Must be cheatin.’ That’s the only explanation.

2 Likes

The dems stealing this election with their corrupt city political machines has removed the rights of republican. But our rights have been gone for a long time now. Look at the Collusion investigation. They knew it was fake from day one, and stopped much of our agenda.

Look how Republicans are prosecuted for nothing while dems get away with everything. We can’t even stop the phoney Flynn investigation. FBI corruption rewarded.

Don’t forget how the dems used the IRS to keep Rep orgs from being ready for 2012.

Apparently there is not one honest elected dem out there …

1 Like
  1. Denial :white_check_mark:
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
8 Likes

As a Christian I was told it was in God’s divine will that Dubya and Trump was elected as President…not so much for Obama and Biden. We all know God is omnipotent and omniscient so why in 2008, 2012 and 2020 not part of God’s plan?

I think it’s so problematic that a political party act like they have a monopoly on God. Stop it…know better, do better.

2 Likes

Biden is cool…

2 Likes

It’s almost as if Trump accomplished absolutely nothing getting rid of the ‘swamp’

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any evidence of cheating and don’t expect to. If people knew how voting registration works and how votes are tallied and cross checked they would’nt so gullible to think it’s so easy or very possible.

When you don’t know how anything works, everything is possible.

6 Likes

Like literally none of this is true lol.

1 Like

You just saw the news media lie to you for over 3 years about Russian collusion.

Why would the franked situation be any different?

1 Like

There is only one reason for mail in Ballots… Too cheat. We knew that when they sent them out, we told what they would do with them and they did… Right in your face.

3 Likes

this is the best explanation of the silly nonsense the Trump camp is pushing: exploit their loyalty and ignorance.

1 Like

You should donate to Trump’s legal defense fund to help them pay for their court cases… err I mean help them pay off their campaign debt.

2 Likes

I prayed so hard for Joe Biden to win.

All prayers matter.

Biden is cool…

5 Likes