Pray About Possible Cheating

yet… no one has been able to provide any concrete evidence that stands up in court yet…

making ■■■■ up is cool.

2 Likes

Awwwwwwww…bless your heart.
It’s going to be okay…in time you’ll learn to get over it.

1 Like

I want the Trump team to provide 1 piece of evidence…irrefutable evidence of any election fraud.

3 Likes

False. Absentee voting is legal and safe. Too bad Goofy Donny scared his followers away from it. We told him this would happen.

1 Like

On a related note: Given the patchwork way that the US runs its voting operation, I was actually worried that this election would be a ■■■■■■■■■■ Considering the constant GOP rat- ■■■■■■■ and the media-glare on the counting, I’ve been pleasantly surprised,

1 Like

Didn’t even bother to conceal it much. Brazen.

The media is complicit in not covering the shenanigans and trying to hustle the election call to prevent a proper investigation.

That tells me they are scared. Scared of what could turn up.

Fortunately they do not have the authority to prevent the investigations nor to seat biden.

We know the dems are cheating because they are hiding what they did.

Instant Venezuela…

The proof they cheated is that there’s no proof?
ji6zzUZwNIuLS

2 Likes

You want to talk about cheating?
Well there’s no way Trump won Alabama and Tennessee without rampant Republican cheating.
And Fox News? Not a peep. They’re covering it up.

1 Like

Nobody would enjoy becoming Venezuela not even foolish libs who think they would.

It certainly wouldn’t be what they seem to fantisize it would be.

Everyone equally poor and trying to find enough food to eat.

This is a good point. We’ll just count the Alabama and Tennessee electoral votes in Joe’s total and move on.

1 Like

Our election systems are a patchwork of systems but turns out that after doing it for a couple hundred years reliably and effectively, you can build a system that is verifiable and trustworthy. It also was good thing that Trump signals his moves so that the states could be ready. The Republican election officials did not take kindly to being told they were crooks or incompetent one little bit lol.

2 Likes

What was “concealed”? Again, Trump allies are asking: Show us some real evidence.

1 Like

This is in line with “the complete lack of indictments of anyone in the Obama administration proves how corrupt they are”.

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed about Trump supporters is that it seems that they just can’t believe that Trump isn’t popular. Trump lost the popular vote four years ago. But he was able to flip three states by less then 0.8%.
And that was razor thin. And Trump tried to convince everyone that he won the popular vote because of illegals voting by the millions. And he made up a commission to find all the fraud. And that lasted a year and no proof found. And this time he again lost the popular vote. But by such a margin that those three key states flipped back. And once again Trump claims voter fraud. And so far we are still waiting to see the evidence. I hope that someday that the realization sets in. Trump isn’t as popular as all you guys think he is.

It’s such a weird asymmetry. After 2016, it seemed entirely possible that Trump would win again in 2020. It never occurred to me that it wasn’t. But some Trump supporters (and Trump himself) seem literally incapable of imagining the possibility of a Biden win.

And don’t get me started on Oklahoma.
Not one Democrat has come forward to say they were allowed to witness the ballot counting. Not one!

1 Like

Completely brazen. They did it outright. Everyone knows it.

Hence the phrase “don’t get high on your own supply”.

2 Likes