Powerful testimony Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

Why be amazed? Are there many threads in this subforum that aren’t mostly populated by men discussing their positions on politics?

Just about any other forum, on or off the internet, will do for a women-dominated discussion of abortion rights if that is an issue.

Amazing so she has a conscience and thinks what happened is wrong and SHE is psycho, and not the people who kill babies, and just offer no help to babies, even after being born alive when they see they didn’t do a good enough job in killing the baby? So the premise about being in the women’s body is obviously a sham since you want the baby dead and offered no help even after they survived.

3 Likes

This is real and sad that we have Democrat Presidential candidates who voted against this bill. There is a web page of examples of those who have survived abortions totally ignored by the pro abort media:
https://theabortionsurvivors.com/
Should have been no attempt to save these people I guess. And there are more people that survive abortions, the proaborts say that never happens when cloaking killing as ‘choice’.

2 Likes

Correct. She is a psycho. Her actions were unprofessional and disturbing. I don’t understand the second part of your post. She rocked the fetus in her hand until it died; which part of that constitutes life saving medicine?

of course it wasn’t medicinal, the only thing she did was sympathy, which is at least human, unlike the others who totally abandoned the baby as they didn’t kill quite efficiently enough inside the womb. I guess the people who kill & totally abandon, and other cases throw into garbage cans babies don’t have psycological issues?

2 Likes

This is further afield of ordinary sympathy. If I saw anything resembling this in even a cadaver dissection I would report it immediately

At least she had some humanity about her. Not something i would ever accuse abortion “drs” of.

4 Likes

She wasnt’ allowed to perform any lifesaving measures, all she could do is provide warmth and comfort.

2 Likes

A cadaver is dead before you ever touch it.

1 Like

Excellent observation.

So true.

1 Like