Powerful testimony Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

Exactly.

The best medical personnel are in teaching hospitals, not clinics.

It’s simpler than that. Abortionists and their staffs have no training in paleontology and they certainly don’t have either the equipment, facilities or the desire to keep babies alive they are trying to kill.

1 Like

If it were not true, abortion clinic employees could be prosecuted now en masse.

What has paleontology (sic) got to do with this? As per your post below:

“It’s simpler than that. Abortionists and their staffs have no training in paleontology and they certainly don’t have either the equipment, facilities or the desire to keep babies alive they are trying to kill.”

““I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone, so I rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was 21 to 22 weeks old, weighed about half a pound, and was about the size of my hand,” Stanek said of an abortion survivor who had been left to die in the Soiled Utility Room.”

What the utter ■■■■■ This lady is a ■■■■■■■ psycho.

And they don’t have to.

I doubt if abortions were ever in the mass numbers that they have been since roe.

It got to this point mostly through selfishness imo. Folks that didn’t want a baby interfering with their lifestyles.

1 Like

Supreme Irony. A woman showing some compassion for a dying baby is a psycho but PP and abortions “Drs” are ok??

3 Likes

I’m always amazed that the most defensive of abortion rights on these threads are men.

Can we add don’t want to pay child support to the list?

Don’t like the idea of a handicapped child, maybe?

How about just plain old stupidity & irresponsibility for members of both sexes?

Too lazy to slip on a rubber, too stupid to practice birth control?

I’d say stupidity & irresponsibility & not wanting to pay for anything should be added to selfish & just wanting fun & chuckles without the consequences should be added to selfishness.

JMNSHO

1 Like

Yesss

Don’t strain yourself with cogent rebuttal.

2 Likes

Actually the real purpose of the bill is twofold:

*Use vague language aimed only at abortion clinics to potentially scare some clinics out of business
*Be a wedge issue to fire up the base in the run-up to the election

A federal law aimed at a situation that very rarely happens, but lays out stiff penalties against a subset of medical practitioners is not something people who “care about the child” would be doing.

Especially when they routinely shoot down programs and policies that would help young children thrive after they are born.

1 Like

Actually Roe v Wade did not open the door to choosing to abort a handicapped infant.

Abandonment and killing of handicapped infants is an ancient practice—which makes it truly ironic anyone who favors choosing to abort an infant with a survivable problem like spina bifida calls themselves progressive.

Shouldn’t the term “progressive” imply moving beyond darker periods of history? Having a more compassionate view towards those with various handicaps?

Today’s definition of progressive seems more regressive to me.

1 Like

Only if they failed to adhere to the new standards.

Auto correct.

Neonatology

Revealing ain’t it?

There is nothing vague about the language.

When you have something of substance to contribute let us know. Otherwise I’ll just keep in mind your opinion isn’t worth much.

4 Likes

Lots of good points there. Good post. :+1

2 Likes

Sure is.

1 Like