Powell argues "no reasonable person" would believe her lies

There is nothing to refute. More people voted.

Makes sense when you consider the ramp up of mail in voting, as well as the motivating force of DJT on both sides, as well as the pandemic and high UE leading to more people at home with time to vote.

I just think that it is hard for some to believe that Trump just isn’t that popular of a guy and the daily chaos was wearing people down.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought.

Reminder. The author of your theory told a court that no reasonable person would believe her theory as fact.

1 Like

But didn’t trump get more votes than Obama? Is that part of the fraud too? None of it makes sense.

1 Like

There is another difficulty with the assertion that there was significant election fraud favouring Biden. That is, the Dems did not improve their majority in the House of Reps and win more Senate seats in the November election. It does strain credulity that if there was election fraud favouring Biden that it would not have flowed down to he House of Reps and Senate elections as well.

And 2020?

Sure you have a link for that or may be it’s same day registration…

No one. Not in a million years.

IMO both sides know the election was stolen but the libs are still hoping to convince us otherwise. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t believe that Trump got 75 million votes.

1 Like

You haven’t made a case that the numbers you’ve shown indicate fraud.

Make the case. Simply posting numbers won’t do it.

I’ll ask you again if you even know what you would have to do to make a case the increased numbers of registered voters would indicate fraud?

Ever think, just maybe,… …That people thought Trump was that much of an ■■■■■■■ and bad POTUS that they turned out in droves to vote him out?

4 Likes

I would not have voted if it weren’t for Trump. Many of my friends felt the same.

Trump represented the absolute worst of humanity, hypocrisy, greed, pathological lying, lack of empathy, narcissism ect. Trump was funneling 10s of millions of our money into his own businesses. Trump constantly attacked Obama for golfing at military bases, then when he gets into office he holds twice as much AT his own property forcing secret service and staff to pay exorbitant rates directly to his own businesses. This action showed exactly the type of person trump was.

8 Likes

Powell should be disbarred and put in a home.

3 Likes

I love how a person who was at the center of the conspiracy literally says this theory is insane and no one would ever believe it. And then someone is pushing the exact same “insane” narative in this thread

5 Likes

It indicates that Trump is a garbage human who a majority of the country wanted out of the White House.

2 Likes

Nope.
It is mostly conspiracy enthusiasts that believe that.

2 Likes

Any thoughts on the claim of the amount of people that voted is incorrect?

IIRC, you disagreed with those claims.

Victims of disappointment and propaganda. I understand where it comes from, Governors went crazy. But yes, I disagree.

The 2020 election was probably one of the cleanest in history because of all the accusations prior to it. Everybody was watching everybody.

Trump got out the vote - about 10M more for Jbiden than for himself.

Jbiden is the duly elected POTUS and Fweedom Harris the VP, for which she meets all the requirements.

There are a lot of people who for profit or some other motive, are leading a lot of other people down Crazy Avenue.

ETA: The turn out doesn’t surprise me; what else did we have to do?

6 Likes

Sidney’s lawyers might have said that, we don’t know, but there is nothing to prove that she said that because she has steadfastly refused to retract her claims about the company and has not responded to repeated requests for comment.

I will also add this; progs are every bit as much victims of propaganda. Most of the tripe put out about Trump policies during his term was just that. Tripe propaganda.

I get the personality thing, hell I share it.