Powell argues "no reasonable person" would believe her lies

ITT people believing things are facts despite the author of these claims telling a court no reasonable person would believe they are facts.

1 Like

Really? How are you getting that? Nothing in there shows anything close to fraud, unless one engages in ā€œspecious reasoningā€.

Well, there was fraud somewhere - and Sydney Powell has been gracious enough to let us know precisely where it was.

But by all means - go ahead and believe those who are now telling everyone they were full of ā– ā– ā– ā–  in court documents.

1 Like

The numbers are facts.

Ok. Just like the 2020 numbers are facts.

The highest percentage of eligible voters voting was in 2008 and this election not only beat thatā€¦but crushed it being double digits higher. That indicates fraud.

So a guy with <40% approval lost an election? Been known to happen, I guess.

1 Like

Remember when many posters here were saying Dominion would never sue because they were afraid of what would be unearthed in discovery?

My how the times have changedā€¦

5 Likes

I certainly donā€™t consider a voter turnout of under 70% as indicative of fraud.

Itā€™s only ā€œindicative of fraudā€ to those who canā€™t accept that people were ticked off enough at Trumpā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that they came out in droves to ensure that he was evicted from the White House.

4 Likes

No, it doesnā€™t. Unless you employ Specious reasoning and faulty logic to arrive at a pre determined conclusion.

Thatā€™s how you get people to believe ā€œwidespread voter fraudā€, by taking advantage of their ignorance on how voting works and not understanding a lot of things. All they know is their team lost and they canā€™t accept it, so they turn to increasingly wack a doodle conspiracy takes to try and make sense out of it, or at least ā€œsenseā€ that they can process.

You said you wanted this to go to court. Well, itā€™s IN court. Sidney Powell is desperately trying to get it out of court. She doesnā€™t seem very cocky about the whole ā€œdiscoveryā€ process like some of the dead enders out there.

4 Likes

None of the Normies do.

Personally, I am more used to an 80-90+% turnout.

Ahhhhā€¦a nice speech of feelings because you can not logically refute the numbers Iā€™ve shown.

Republicans across the country are busily addressing the problem of too many people exercising their right to vote.

2 Likes

Sidney Powel told a court that no reasonable person would believe her explanation of the numbers as a fact.

Why would it indicate fraud?

Seems to me that is indicates that Trump is a very polarizing figure that drives people to the polls.

1 Like

Did the fraud extend to trumps numbers, because unless I am mistaken, he got more votes than anyone else in history except biden.

3 Likes

If you canā€™t follow whatā€™s been posted, Iā€™m wasting my time. Bye Felicia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Thatā€™s funny. The contentions of ā€œvoter fraudā€ are based solely on feelings.

There is literally nothing to refute. Hand waving numbers of past elections literally mean nothing.

Thatā€™s all ā€œvoter fraudā€ is ie feelings. Feelings of anger, fear, confusion, rage.

Lost an election, straight up, no voter fraud. Itā€™s just that simple.

3 Likes