POLLS, trustworthy or not?

Poll the whole population once or more than once?

How would they do that?

may of been another state, point is, polls are bs, esp the way theyā€™re worded sometimes

Every poll should be the same size as an actual election.

donā€™t know, donā€™t care, polls are bs. for the most part, sure they get it right sometimes,

Got a source for that?

Polls are bs, Math is deep state, the earth is 6000 years old, climate change is a hoax, i didnā€™t come from a monkey, i donā€™t feel like the earth is round.

I enjoy watching basic statistics bewilder conservatives like a small child hiding from thunder.

3 Likes

LOL.

ā€œI am not sure I have,ā€ Trump said when asked if heā€™d ever asked God for forgiveness. ā€œI just go on and try to do a better job from there. I donā€™t think so,ā€ he said. ā€œI think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I donā€™t bring God into that picture. I donā€™t.ā€

Thatsā€¦ niceā€¦

Donā€™t need one, I took a poll on it, I asked 1000 people and 86% believe he did, so its true right?

No, but Iā€™m enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay everybody already knew you has nothing

Jewish people had/have a different standard to bear then Christians do, youā€™re mixing apples n oranges trying to get lemonade, that donā€™t work

Classic. You donā€™t even know what state it was but it was wrong?

Classic. You donā€™t even know what state it was but it was wrong?

It was wrong, Trump won that state,lmao

Like California maybe?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_trump_vs_clinton-5849.html

The poll does not make any claims about the truth value of Trump being guilty, only what those polled believe.

Bummer, believe something you have no idea or proof, so many people in so much trouble for bearing FALSE witness upon others, esp when just guessing and not knowing, people have lost their minds

This kind of christianity diverts who people should apologise and make restitution to. I find this kind of christianity to be abhorrent as it just allows people to ignore who they have wronged and say simple prayers and pretend everything is ok.

Well yes. Then all goodwill is lost.