Polls Find Evangelicals Stopped Caring About Moral Politicians After Trump’s Election

Are you.

Right? He never defied political gravity, he’s just found a way to get your side to drop the religious/morality rhetoric that they always knew was horse ■■■■ and embrace corruption for the sake of political expediency.

In that sense, maybe Donald is the explosive diarrhea that finally clears out your party’s perpetual constipation.

1 Like

Get in line.

I don’t look to pols for morality.

Good to see you yet again defending Trump

1 Like

And now we’ve come full circle, thank you.

That’s not an answer. It’s a ‘‘Trump’’ deflection.

Am I? Strange. I was actually thinking about when JFK turned the White House into the Whore House.

Most welcome.

I don’t answer to you. As soon as I get my answer from him, I’ll consider responding to you as I deem appropriate.

That’s a new level of gobble-de-gook even for you. That’s point for me.

You don’t give points. Especially not to yourself. Get in line.

Re-use of gobble-de-gook ‘‘Get in line’’. Loose uber cool status.

The evangelicals have sold their collective souls to Satan.

You can bet those who want to go back to the 50’s, won’t be giving up their HDTV, cellphones, microwave ovens, Nest, Alexa, solar panels, or any other comfortable convenience.

Great whataboutism to defend lord trump. All the way back to JFK.

MAGA

If we could us the flux-capacitor to switch the two.

We can go back to Ike and his English secretary if you want.

It’s not a whataboutism. Trump hasn’t done any of the grabbing stuff since he was elected, has he?

I’m thinking it goes back to the days of Reagan, Billy Graham, Phyllis Schlafly (ERA amendment), Pat Robertson, James (take a shower with your boy) Dobson, and the rest of the clowns.

We can just imagine how horny he’s getting by now.

Thinking about the seven Churches of Revelation, make one to question what Church do these people really belong to. The Church in Smyrna and Philadelphia are looking for members, but unfortunately many are deep rooted and all in at the other five…compromising, loveless, adulterous, Lukewarm and dead.
#CINO