Poll: 73% of Republicans blame 'left-wing protesters' for Jan. 6 attack. Wut?

Diplomatically speaking, Biden did well. For one, he insisted on arriving second to the meeting. You see, Putin likes to keep people waiting, it is a power play for him. He made Pope Francis wait over 4 hours for him, as an example, and Angela Merkel even longer. By making Putin show up first, he took that away from him.

Same with the news conferences. Make Putin go first so you can hear what he says and then rebut it without giving Putin the same opportunity.

well, they need a boogeyman narrative

this is why/how Garland says because of jan 6 we have to transform the nation

it’s all per plan. they know they’ll fall for it

1 Like

Or, that he wants to stir ■■■■ with the Right Wing of the US, which is par for the course. Which begs the question, are folks on the Right getting steered towards conversations by our antagonists in Russia? In order to further divide us? I mean, Putin talked about ANTIFA and BLM as well, he could have been Tucker Carlson given his hyperbole and conspiracy mongering.

i doubt putin is interested in triggering anyone on the american right. he knows what our media is like (he’s prob impressed in fact). so doubt he would think that has any effect

2 Likes

Russian state media thinks otherwise.

Yeah those Russian Twitter bot farms are just for giggles.

I disagree. And for Biden making Putin go first, Biden does not even know what planet he is on. Come on, Man.

Putin figured waiting for Biden to babble is like standing in back of a liberal ordering a lotta at Starbucks. It takes a half hour to decide, and another half hour what extra flavors one wants.

1 Like

What is your point? Ahhh no point.

Garland is still hurt feelings because of republicans.

Ignoring it won’t make it go away.

Absolutely vile.

Putin is attempting to make his dictatorial actions more palatable on the world stage, and conservatives are falling for it and enabling him! Crazy!

So Putin has been arresting peaceful protesters in Russia and imprisoning them. He compares that to the mass arrests at the Capitol failing to mention they were arrested for trespassing and assault, not for their political views.

Putin also has been involved in killings of political opponents. While not admitting responsibility he still makes the comparison to Ashlii Babbitt, failing to mention she was shot while breaking into and entering a restricted area.

It kind of boggles the mind that conservatives are falling for his propaganda.

3 Likes

I was ignoring. Quite frankly I was trying to acertain the point.

okay then. Russian state media stating they should continue to influence US public opinion has no point to you. understood.

Depends on the definition of point.

She was entering the people’s house unarmed. Should have been arrested, handcuffed and taken to jail. Where was the non lethal means? I do not condone her participating. She should have stayed home. I think with all the crazy violence we saw in other cities, and are still seeing in some, people got caught up in the condoned violence of 2020. Very few took part in the inappropriate storming of Congress in January 2021. And, by the sound of it, warning were ignored. ■■■■■ Antifa and the left are still ■■■■■■■ around in Portland.

When was violence “condoned” in 2020?

From what I saw violence was met with police violence in return.

A lot of the times the police violence kicked it all off.

The riots across the liberal cities, Bro. Come on, Man.

So, detaining politically disapproved citizens in solitary confinement without trial for trespassing and minor vandalism while releasing politically approved citizens and non-citizens for more aggregious behaviors is OK for the US but not for Russia?

You should check your presuppositions. Most are not detained and you may want to find out why those who are remain so.