Poll: 21% of Republicans disapprove of the GOP's handling of the deficit

I’m not sure I’d buy that the people waving those signs are privy to the nuances of race / culture / nationality / continents. They were creeped out by Obama because he was black. There were lots and lots of conservatives with legit beefs with Obama that has nothing at all to do with his race. Everyone who opposed him didn’t do so because of race. Not even most.

But enough did for birtherism to get legs. And from here it looked like an awful lot of tea party types were not comfy with his blackness. And now that we’re pouring gasoline on the deficit the non existent response from the tea party speaks volumes.

1 Like

You are not smarter than they are.

yeah-but-obama

1 Like

Those weren’t Tea Party Patriots, they were left wing Soros plants designed to make Real True Conservatives look bad.

What’s happening these days is way worse than what happened under Obama and the Tea Party is dead silent.

It’s a mystery way.

:wink:

So you think that yelling and screaming about Obama being “African” had nothing to do with his being black?!

They do everything that republicans do. They’re just not republicans.

:wink:

It’s the cheapest explanation people can come up with. As if they’re kidding anyone.

It does look suspect.

You mean the way we were going when dumbass republicans manage to get their moron candidate voted into office, right? amirite?

This kind of ignorance is so ■■■■■■■ sad… And even more so is how wide spread it is among cons/republicans.

And you’ll all do it again after Trump ■■■■■ the country over and a Democrat comes in and cleans all your ■■■■■■■ mess up.

There, there little boy…everything will be ok. You’ll grow up one day and find your happiness.

Definitely need to elect Holder in 2020. That’ll get Get Republicans and tea partiers back on the deficit warpath.

Lol…oh come on…time to get my ■■■■■■■■ boots on…its getting deeep

You keep that head firmly planted in the mud, you grownup still enamored with spider-man…

Your ignorance on the truth of things is not a plus man. Step away from the retarded youtubers you follow and learn some real facts.

Yeah…I know. When it comes to your “truth”, I’d rather remain ignorant.

That happened a long time ago. Pretty much past the point of no return.

I am still trying to get how anyone can defend tax cuts during a good economy.

It was like cutting taxes during war.

What two Presidents have reduced the deficit over the last 50 years costume boy?

The deficit was going down while Obama was in office. Is that what your moronic post was talking about when you typed “I really don’t know but the way we were going was not working”?

Is that the kind of not working you meant chief?

We’ve been fortunate having low interest rates when considering this.