Police shooting in kenosha wisconsin

Whining about the poor little dumbass rapist, whatever. You’re still here looking for the last word over a piece of crap getting himself shot.

Pick it up. :wink:

Didn’t see that one…have a link to it?

Special rights for Blacks…right?

Is he dead?

Special rights for their favorite sexual predators. Libs love defending themselves a rapist, or a kid sniffer. Hell, they vote for them, riot for them, joyfully. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope, but he’s sporting 30" rims on his new ride now. Hopefully his injuries prevent him from raping anyone else.

I think he’s talking about the kid in the video on this website.

Oh…the mob tried chasing him down and after tripping and the kid that he shot in chest tried smashing him with skateboard. Other guy tried grabbing his rifle lost large chunk of his arm.

Kids was defending himself.

Oh and when he moved towards the incoming cops…he had his hand in the air.

Those dumbasses were crying for the police when their idiot friends got themselves hurt. :rofl:

Is he from the neighborhood? If not, he shouldn’t have gone there. It’s not his place.

So…when 600 Antifa members from out of town show up? Maybe they shouldn’t have gone there…it’s not their place.

1 Like

It was never their place to riot on behalf of a stranger either. Just a bunch of losers looking for an excuse to be losers. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Precisely.

And then you have those white privilege rich kids harassing innocent people trying to enjoy her diner.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298344285079838720

Oof, those losers really hate themselves for being born the wrong way. :rofl:

1 Like

Yep…I’m to point that I don’t care anymore.

Parents should have taught them some ■■■■■■■ manners. If their kids end up dead don’t blame society…blame themselves for raising a bunch of spoiled ■■■■■■■ brats.

If these agitators are crossing state lines would that not allow the federal agencies to come in without the request of the WI governor?

Seems that would be the case today.

They’re nothing but a joke at this point. They went from unity to self-sabotage in record timing.

Speaking of jokes, look at how the comedy just writes itself here.

3 Likes

where does a 17 yr old kid get an ar-15?

start by arresting his parents.

LOL…more of em needs to be hit/run over. But then you have those over zealous lib prosecutors going after those that are trying to save themselves from dangerous violent mob.

1 Like