Police shooting in kenosha wisconsin

Excuses for why its ok to shoot a criminal in the back: Check

Any description of how the man in this video is a criminal : Waiting

2 Likes

In the video in the op?

How about waiting for the investigation before determining that. Unless of course you have some kind of divinity or were there on the scene and took a look around.

I can post the video, but itā€™s very graphic.

A video showing the investigation, or someone going through the scene to show that there was no weapon in the vehicle.? Really? That exists??

Without bodycam footage to justify this shooting, what motivates people to defend these cops? All of us saw a man get shot in the back while moving and facing directly away from an officer the entire time. Where does the benefit of the doubt come from?

1 Like

I see you donā€™t have any cops in your family.
Just remember the next time cops let that drunk driver go. Because the drunk just got in his car and drove off and he plows into a bus load of children and kills 10 or 20 that the cop was just doing what you wanted.

1 Like

A video which shows an unarmed man getting shot 7 times in the back while walking to his vehicle.
You ok with me posting it?

Again, your response appears to have no relation to my post.

Does all criming deserve death by the police? If not, what situation warrants death?

Is it when the suspect has their back turned and is outnumbered by armed officers?

Iā€™m not a mod. I canā€™t tell you what will happen if you post it. You do, thatā€™s on you. But thatā€™s now what Iā€™m asking for. Iā€™m asking if your video shows no weapon in the car. Does it or does it now show that?

Youā€™re not a mod anymore? I seriously did not know that.

Nope. I stepped down.

Now does your video show if there was or wasnā€™t a weapon in the car. Simple question that you should be able to answer.

I watched the video. The cop shot an unarmed man, walking away from him, 7 times. I appreciate that you question what I saw with my own eyes, but I am ready to pass judgement. That was not a justifiable homicide if the guy dies. And that will make the cop a criminal.

2 Likes

And I certainly would blame the person running, but that doesnā€™t mean that high speed chases by police arenā€™t putting lives in danger like previously pointed out.

Again, how do you know he was unarmed? Did you search him? Did you see his body searched? Looks like he was shot after going into the car? Did you see a search of the car to know no weapons were found? Did you search the car to see if any weapons were in reach?

Tell me exactally how you know he was unarmed.

Yes it does.
Itā€™s always the bleeding heart liberals who want no law enforcement.
But these same people are the first ones to blame the cops when a tragedy happens when the cops follow their rules and just let that criminal drive away.
If I was a cop in todays climate I would go to work sit in my car as not lift a finger to stop one crime. If thatā€™s what the left want let them have it. If criminals lives are more important than a cops life than I would not risk my life.

Good all the bad cops will drop out and only the good ones will be left.

He had to prove any of that why?

4 Likes

Where in the police handbook does it talk about shooting someone in the back 7 times.

If you walk away after a cop gives you an order than your death is your own fault.