Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

how many whites lynched whites?

oh… the number is not zero? surprise.

MS-13 and the National Council of La Raza are as unrelated as Libertarians and Communists are, even if there are some commonalities.

They have Salvadorian pride, by the way. That’s where their name comes from. The operate all over the world and have soldiers from different places, like the Italian mafia does

They shouldn’t shoot so many Salvadorians then.

Are you seriously pretending it was even remotely the same thing?

There were two major differences between frontier rough justice and racial lynchings.

First, as a rule, whites were lynched only when suspected of a felony, but blacks could be lynched for minor crimes and breaches of etiquette. As Stewart E. Tolnay and E. M. Beck note in their book A Festival of Violence, 60 percent of white lynching victims, but only 39 percent of black lynching victims, were accused of murder. While two-thirds of black lynching victims were accused of capital crimes (rape or murder), the balance were accused of property crimes or minor offenses, and about a quarter were lynched for either unknown reasons or breaches of racial etiquette. The most infamous instance of this is the case of Emmett Till, a 14-year-old boy who was tortured and murdered in 1955 for directing unwelcome flirtation towards a white woman in a Mississippi grocery store.

Second, white-on-white lynchings tended to be fairly expeditious extra-judicial executions. Lynchings of blacks were often gruesome affairs with torture preceding the murder and mutilation following it. Sometimes this torture was anticipated and even advertised in advance, as with the 1919 headline from a Tennessee newspaper, “3,000 Will Burn Negro,” the story accompanying which added that the burning was to occur at 5 p.m. and the further detail that the “Negro [was] Jerky and Sullen as Burning Hour Nears.” This torture was a primary reason for lynchings to occur even for capital crimes, since a state execution would occur without the requisite theater of degradation or the collecting of relics. Mobs often seized black men from courthouses awaiting trial and even black men who had already been sentenced to death, lest the state’s implementation of capital punishment be insufficiently painful, personal, or gruesome.

so is the white lynched man and his family or the black lynched man and his family supposed to feel better because you discern a difference?

I’ll never understand people who defend confederates publicly. I get there can be some complicated family relationships with southerners who post here and their ancestors who were super into owning people and working them to death.

But it seems foolish to come out and defend slavery in 2018.

1 Like

oh, i do. hell, they’ve told me to my face.

They run El Salvador. They kill more Hispanics than anything else. For that reason, they can’t be considered ideologically driven like white nationalists.

Still, they are all rabid animals that should be put down.

It’s called understanding our history.

Democrats Answer to white people!! Unless you vote for DEmocrats, or make a baby with a Democrat, or are on a DEmocrat program like welfare or food stamps, than you’re evil! We love peace, and harmony!, we want what’s good for the average person, but only if it’s good for us! We will always try and convince any minority that we are all for them no matter how much we contradict that, but at the end of the day, month, year, century or anything else, it doesn’t matter. We will always sell out to anything or anyone, just as long as we have our power!!! This is my logical version of what I think about the DEmocrats

Yes, I can imagine it would be.

No that would be the black panthers and BLM. The counter equivelant to the aryans.

^ I think he just admitted who white supremacists vote for. Sure appears that way.

Nope. Just pointing out some double standards.

Racists of all stripes are bad in my book. In the book of many leftists they condemn white racists and give a pass to non white racists.

This is the all lives matter response to racism. We are talking about white supremacists in this thread. When we have a Non-white person or group discriminating against another race…we can address that issue then.

However the most prevalent problen in our country with racism…stems from white people directing their races energy towards black or brown people.

The left never seems to get around to discussing nonwhite racism. There seem to be more nonwhite racists these days than white ones though all racists are disgusting.

Because it rarely happens in the public sphere! Black people are just trying to survive… Hispanics are just trying not to be deported.

Even the few public stories don’t surprise me…why is anyone shocked that every now and then the oppressed lashes out at the oppressor? Then we get the Pearl clutching from the right…