Police draw guns on black teens and detain them - For the crime of being assaulted while black

The suspect faces one count of capital murder of a police officer. Punishiable by the death pelanty. What charges did the other officer face? See the diffrence? Probably not.

1 Like

I don’t pick sides my friend. I want the same justice applied to all…equally…regardless of race…political position…sex…gender…or any other measure that makes us each unique. Do you see the difference? Probably not.

All lives matter amirite? If this is the focus, why not address the actual problem that is cuasing by far the majority of mass shootings, in schools, movie theaters, outdoor concerts? Is ALM fake? Is it a lie? Why isn’t the largest gun lobby group doing something? Oh that’s right, they’re too busy fleecing it’s members.

1 Like

Ok…what can I do to encourage fathers to raise their young, in a loving home that guides them into adulthood?

Tell that to someone who doens’t read these boards.

Guns don’t cause shootings.

It’s not your ability to read that’s in question? It’s your ability to discern.

I was looking for a non sequitur award for you, but this was the closest I could find:

I’m sorry. I didn’t hear your response? What can our country do to encourage fathers to do their job? Maybe we should mandate the removal of all genital properties of those who fail in this endeavor? That would solve the problem you’ve mentioned? What other methods would you suggest?

Yes. Unless it involves BLM. If you question their violent tactics you are a bigot and probably should be in prison for a hate crime.

1 Like

Where are you getting your facts?
The top 2 causes for deaths for black males is heart disease and cancer.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2016/nonhispanic-black/index.htm

1 Like

There is plenty. Some choose not to see it. It is quite curious.

I am not doing that.

The entire democratic party is.

No it is not.

Uhm…yes. Is your party not leading the defund the po-leece movement? Who in your party is opposed? Are they not responsible for the current crime wave? Who is your favorite pro police politician? And how have they demonstrated their support?

1 Like

Then present the evidence that these officers did what they did because of race. I’ll gladly look at it.

Please excuse my misplacement of the word “death” for “murder” so that you can actually answer the question?

Unlike you, I actually was in this milieu with the people this happens and let me tell you straight up, they will not except under the most extreme circumstances. If you’re in an affluent neighborhood, the chances approach zero.

Tommy unlike you, I’ve actually been in jail (more than once) and have had far more police contacts. You can drop the gangsta act.

Affluent is not white. It’s rich.