Pocahontas releases her DNA results

Turns out the family tales look to have been accurate, she does have Native American ancestry :laughing:.

This should be fun.

1 Like

And this will be ignored

Oh I dunno, I don’t think this one is going away for a while. She’s obviously taking it seriously enough to address it head on now, long before she runs.

She wont win…she shouldn’t run

1 Like

Oh look another right wing smear totally destroyed by facts and science.

No wonder they have such a burning hatred for those things.

3 Likes

No-one can be blamed for thinking they can win the Presidency after '16.

‘If Trump can win, why not me?’ :laughing:.

1 Like

She didn’t just claim to have “Native American blood” as stated at the top of the OP’s article, she called herself Native American.

Go on…

Tell me more about where she claimed to be Native American.

Where did she do that?

:rofl: you guys should have read the article.

I did :wink:.

Hence why this is going to be fun.

Did you not read the OP’s article?

from Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test - The Boston Globe

Questions over Warren’s ethnicity have dogged her since her 2012 Senate campaign. That’s when GOP operatives found archival stories in the Harvard Crimson of a Harvard Law School spokesman referring to her as a Native American as a way to show the school had a diverse faculty.

During her academic career as a law professor, she had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995. (She was a visiting professor at Harvard during the 1992-1993 academic year.)

“Strongly suggests”

“1/512”

“If”

:rofl:

1 Like

My brother had a DNA test done and found out he had 3% African DNA, I assume I do as well, we don’t go around calling ourselves black men.

1 Like

The article refutes her claim to be Native American. 6 -10 generations is WAY too far removed, if even at all accurate to make the claims she did.

Fun? Sure!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Better have “The Talk” about the police.

3 Likes

The science of hedge words.

Canine DNA for dog breeds are notoriously inaccurate.

We have, I told them not to do anything stupid.

The politics of science.

Seems like a bad move on her part to bring this up. If it were me I would have stuck with “Who cares what Trump says, he’s obviously a moron”.