Please help me understand

The complaint of hearsay. Got it.

You don’t know until it’s been seen.

No, you quote me the section in the law that requires him to be in front of the intelligence committee as you claimed.

It was a slip of the keyboard. :crazy_face:

You intentionally typed the statement.

As a backtrack on a total fabrication, that was lame.

No, that isnt’ what the law requires, the WB/Leaker came from outside of the Intel community so it was properly referred to the DoJ.

1 Like

Shirly you jest? he’d never do that… . :shushing_face:

1 Like

It is by definition hearsay through a third party not even present.

1 Like

Let the intelligence committee work that out. You guys are scared to death of this.

1 Like

And he or she did not have first hand knowledge of the ukraine call. Wait for the other shoe to drop. Joe Biden is now out of the race, too, by the way. Funny how this works. Besmirch our President and get rid of front man Joe.

So today CNN is a valid source? Wow.

I am really not sure why people are so up in arms about this happening. When asked if he would consult with foreign powers to collect dirt on political rivals, President Trump said he would. Trump then does so under the auspices of conducting due diligence on what appears to be a shaky deal that benefited a political opponent’s child.

What trouble’s me is that you would think the president would have a little more common sense. The Muller Report stated they were looking at the Republican Party’s handling of Ukraine in the light of potential Russian involvement in the election. One would think the president would be wise enough to think they would be keeping an eye on how things in Ukraine are handled for the remainder of his term(s) in office.

3 Likes

Wow!

So a story that didn’t exist three days ago is now going to be Biden’s undoing?

Lol, this is literally a continuation of the “Russian Conspiracy Theory”…

Trump colluded with Russia for help against Hillary and, having gotten away with that, feels no compunction about doing the same thing with Ukraine.

My God, people.

1 Like

Why not just release the call and then all the questions will be answered?

1 Like

Exactly. Besides, I for one, would like to admire a conversation that was “beautiful”, “totally appropriate”, and “absolutely perfect”.

I mean, couldn’t we all stand to learn something from such rhetorical elegance?

1 Like

And why is it only Trump supporters seem the only ones opposed to this? :thinking:

1 Like

Is there a question, there, 57Nomad?

Absolutely, i’m so terrified I’m laughing my ass off at the collective tantrum the left is throwing. You got’m this time for sure!

Your theory has a hole in it. he didn’t need to ask for any dirt on Uncle Joe since Joe not only admitted it publicly and repeatedly he bragged about it repeatedly as well.