Please help me understand

First the unnamed sources must be truthful. And the media must vet their sources. Why do you think all the yellow journalism gaffs are being exposed?

Where is the fake thread?

How about the above.

Ok, who leaked the contents of a Whistleblower Complaint to the news media? Where is the insider info coming from? Why is Ukraine pushing back on the story? What is up with Joe and Hunter? This Ukraine pushback is the new story.

Read the thread.

Babbling? The basic tenants of journalism are the you verify a story through at least 2 independent sources other than your primary source which wouldn’t even be possible in this case and as we’ve seen over the last 3 years these “unnamed sources” bombshells keep proving to be complete BS.

1 Like

Almost half of capital hill may have lost their minds… is deep state seeding misinformation again?

It simply looks to me like some partisan thought they finally had the last straw. Then their house blew down and burned.

1 Like

Yeah, ya see this is why it seems why you seem more out to make a point than learn anything.

I hate to say it but this is beginning to dossier scandal II. And we know that Detective Mueller failed the left wing. This is another smoke screen, in my opinion

The media is out of steam on the Russian Conspiracy Theory so they are desperately looking for something. Remember, a week or two ago these people were just as outraged over the Trump administration sending the military to a base near his hotel, until it was found out that was due to a contract signed under the Obama administration.
All we know so far for sure is that the DOJ stated that this didn’t qualify for a whistleblower release.

Every time Biden tries to keep this issue going he is reminding people that his son goes over to these countries he was working with and gets cushy deals or jobs so the media will probably tone this down soon.

1 Like

Thank you Doug. :smile:

I think it’s “pin the tail on the dumbest Democrat” attack game on the President. The MSM and the deep state Dems shovel so much resistance and seditious crap at the public that is meant to be confusing & chaotic as Democrats want to scam their way into the WH.

The Deep State Dems have corrupted the FISA court which was implemented as an additional tool in the USA arsenal to combat Islamic terrorism and now they are corrupting the whistle blower program which looks like it will backfire on Biden!

1 Like

If Trump is thrown in jail it is Pence who will serve out his term.

President Trump is not going anywhere. He did nothing wrong, regardless of what the libbies say.

Now the story really becomes confusing. Here are the latest:

“Nunes, speaking to anchor Maria Bartiromo, said a whistleblower’s allegation that President Trump had acted inappropriately during a July 25 phone call with President Volodymyr Zelensky will ultimately backfire, and shine a light on Biden’s own possible misconduct.”

NOW HEAR THIS libbies: “CNN acknowledged (https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html) that the whistleblower had no first-hand knowledge of the call.”

Say what??? The whistle blowhard had no first hand knowledge??? What the heck is going on, liberals??? Vet your ■■■■■■■ sources. Vetting is very important. Who started leaking the whistle blowhard confidential complaint, anyway???

The deep state is really messing up these days seeding erroneous disinformation.

Remember Ukraine is also pushing back on liberal democrates and faux news reports… There appears to be no there, there.

Sounds like some journalists and liberal Congress did not vet their sources.

The best thing would be to get the whistleblower in front of intelligence committee as the law requires. :roll_eyes:

where does it require that?

1 Like

The full context of his complaint.

I was thinking the same thing… thanks RTC. You pegged it right.