Please donate…Hunter Biden needs you!

You don’t understand, Joe’s just waiting for the kid to be a good sniffing age. This early, they may still have diapers. No good for sniffing.

Please. Hunter has spent way more on his crack and whores

1 Like

Perfect swamp solution. Hunter can ask for money while the FBI sits on the investigation forever.

FBI says, " We can’t answer that question because it’s an ongoing investigation" … “Brawk!!!”

2 Likes

He already has.

Biden is a terrible president because he’s a terrible person.

Not that I expect any liberal to acknowledge that

1 Like

I would do no such thing.

My team? Well, that’s a different story.

Yes. I would bet about this time, next year.

1 Like

“House Oversight Chairman James Comer claimed during an interview with FNC’s Maria Bartiromo on Sunday morning that he will present evidence in the form of bank records from a whistleblower that more Biden family members than just Hunter are involved in foreign corrupt business practices.

“My message to the Department of Justice is very loud and clear: do not indict Hunter Biden before Wednesday when you have the opportunity to see the evidence that the House Oversight Committee will produce with respect to the web of LLCs, with respect to the number of adversarial countries that this family influence peddled in. This is not just about the president’s son, this is about the entire Biden family,” Comer said. “The ball is in the FBI’s court.”

Apparently news is coming weds…. House Oversight Chairman Comer to DOJ: Do Not Indict Hunter Biden Before My Press Conference On Wednesday | Video | RealClearPolitics

4 Likes

That’s going to make it hard for her to sell influence in the future… she needs that Biden name to earn a living!

1 Like

Yes, The IRS stopping conservative orgs form being legally organized during Obama 2nd campaign. The first time federal agencies were used to steal elections that we know of…

3 Likes

When SOME part of this actually goes somewhere, then maybe we can start drawing real comparisons to the guy who, literally admitted during his first presidential run, that he donated to politicians with the expectation of gettijg favors in return, which we all saw happen in real time when he donated to Pam Bondi, who then proceded not to join in on the Trump U scandal, and then later joined his legal team during impeachment.

We’ve gotten a lot of hot air and empty promises from right-wingers with “lock them up” (Biden and the Clintons) while Trump has spent his life buying politicians, and we’re supposed to take the “Biden crime family” business seriously as if “the big guy” is some uber crime lord, but also has alzheimers and never leaves his basement.

Pointless positions….these things don’t happen overnight. You guys lied from the outset about trump and spent 5 years at it.

Joe Biden lied from the outset….”I have no knowledge of Hunter’s businesses…”the laptop is Russian disinformation”.

The investigations being conducted right now in the house have already produced more than a million dollars in foreign money dispersed to Biden family members…170 or so reports of suspicious activity at various banks…now whistleblowers coming forward…

You wanna waste your time on trump start a trump thread, since that’s all the kook fringe left seems to have.

2 Likes

What we know is that most leftist will defend anything an elected leftist does. What is a joke is you defending the old pervert after your hissy fit over trump. The bidens could kill someone on fifth avenue and the left would defend it. Jbiden is a liar and crook and would throw you under the bus for a few pieces of silver. For someone who never voted for the old pervert you sure spend alot of time running cover for him.

1 Like

I will continue to warn lefties…not that they will listen…

You libs need to be careful what you wish for…the two tiered justice system the country overrun with migrants the preferential treatment in life for the rich and powerful in permanent Washington the government telling you what to drive and where to live and putting men in your daughters locker room…

Because you just might get it.

1 Like

What is there to even defend right now other than Comer’s hyperventilating? He’s made claims, but we’ve yet to see anything actually actionable so far. If they’ve got something really nasty on Hunter, lock him up and throw away the key, but let’s actually see it instead of parading around favorable media saying you have it.

You can’t still be on with this “old pervert” business :joy:

If there’s ACTUAL corruption to be shown, let’s see it. At some point, it has to be more than a talking point. Time for congressional Rs to crap or get off the pot, just like with Hillary.

This is some heavy-duty gaslighting right there.

More gaslighting.

I run cover for consistency

There’s a major difference between “Biden is not corrupt” and “if you’re going to yell at the clouds about the Biden Crime Family, then why weren’t you upset about a guy who admitted to being part of a corrupt system.” Right now, I’m doing the 2nd one. That’s not running cover for Biden. That’s simply pointing out inconsistency.

Like I said, if Comer actually produces something, consider me a member of Team Send the Cokehead To Prison For Life. I’m not holding my breath.

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Trump DOJ had YEARS to investigate Hillary with a friendly congress. How did that go? Why do you think this is going to be any different? He had more than a year before the 2020 election to send his DOJ after Biden/Hunter for whatever corruption he was claiming after his “perfect call.” Where did that go?

They’ve had years now to come up with SOMETHING tangible regarding laptop/Burisma/something something.

We both know why you said “you guys” here. You can whine about what you perceive were ‘5 years’ worth of lies about Trump, but in THIS VERY DISCUSSION, I’ve mentioned things we know are FACTUAL. He donated 25k to Bondi, who then decided not to participate in the investigation into the Trump U scandal, for which Trump had to pay 25 million. Then Bondi gets hired by Trump.

Trump LITERALLY said these words words during the GOP primary

“I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me. And that’s a broken system.” But we’re supposed to fall on the fainting couch over the Bidens?

A WHOLE MILLION DOLLARS, OMG! Meanwhile, Trump had a secret Chinese bank account he lied about, paying about 200k to the Chinese government, and we have no idea how much $$ passed through that account…crickets. Again, until Comer spends a fraction of the time looking into this stuff that he has into Hunter, most Americans just aren’t going to care.

You misunderstand. I’m still talking about Biden. I’m asking why people are supposed to get their panties in a twist over and take seriously the cries of “Biden Crime Family” when we’re talking about…checks notes-ahem…

when we have the billionaire former president who flaunted his corruption openly in some cases, no one losing their minds over the “Biden Crime Family” bats an eye over it. A million dollars in corruption really just pales in comparison, and if we don’t take the BIG money corruption seriously, why should we also take little money corruption seriously?

It’s going to take more than a million dollar’s worth of speculation about the “Biden Crime Family” for people to care so much about this after…a lifetime of Trump family corruption.

Wow …

That was a lot of time wasted on partisan left wing hackery…

There’s a reason Biden is at 36% and slumping.

But thanks for … whatever that was.

3 Likes

Do Republicans really want to get rid of Biden before the next election? Why?

Predictable, but still disappointing MAGA response. Like clockwork, when specifics are offered up for a chance at consistency, refuse to acknowledge that betwern Biden and Trump, one of them has a proven track record of corruption on a big scale while giving the fainting couch a workout over…speculation over a million buck corruption “scandal.”

As I said to begin with, the American people just aren’t going to care about the “Biden Crime Family” after Trump U and the rest.

Your specifics represent nothing but democrat party propaganda…half truths and braindead left wing crap.

For example…The Trump quote…Nice job completely missing the context.

Donald Trump's Surprisingly Honest Lessons About Big Money in Politics - ABC News – The headline of that story is “Donald Trump’s Surprisingly Honest Lessons About Big Money in Politics
The presidential candidate is being blunt about how money buys influence.”

"It’s no secret that Donald Trump is rich. And it’s no surprise that money influences politics.

But few political candidates – let alone presidential contenders – speak about it with as much candor and openness as Donald Trump.

Over the course of his campaign so far, Trump has unashamedly made a string of under-the-radar comments about using political donations to call in favors with politicians while they are in office.

“I will tell you that our system is broken,” (you left that little part out…no surprise…Liberal)…Trump said on stage in Thursday’s GOP candidates’ debate. “I gave to many people before this – before two months ago I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what, when I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me. That’s a broken system.”

Like I said…If you want to talk about Trump start a Trump thread. Typical liberal BS…“But Trump But Trump…” as Biden’s stupid policies and corruption damage the country. Respond or don’t I’m done with your nonsense.

There’s a great piece by Andy McCarthy in the New York Post…Biden's corruption is enough to disqualify him from office now

"With the Bidens, of course, there is a lot more than mere potential to be worried about. They undeniably reaped millions of dollars, mainly through obscure entities patently set up to make the transfers hard to trace, apparently without providing discernible value in goods or services to justify the breadth of the payments.

It looks like sheer influence peddling. We are entitled to presume that it is unless and until an (unlikely) innocent explanation is posited.

Wait a minute, don’t they get a presumption of innocence? No, they don’t. This is a congressional inquiry, not a criminal case.

If foreign payments are proved, we’re entitled to presume Biden is compromised for the same reason the government may deny a security clearance out of well-founded fear of potential corruption.

In a criminal trial, a defendant is presumed innocent because the government seeks to convict him and remove his right to liberty.

But political power is a privilege, not a right. Joe Biden has been trusted to wield the awesome powers of the presidency. There’s no presumption of entitlement to a privilege."

McCarthy goes on to offer some good advice to James Comer. “If he and his family cashed in on his political influence, particularly with hostile foreign powers, and if they covered their tracks with labyrinthine money trails and false accusations of “Russian disinformation,” we’re entitled to presume they did so to the detriment of the nation.”

McCarthy’s last two paragraphs…"The problem here is that our adversaries in China, among other alien governments, have lavished millions of dollars on the president’s family to buy his influence.

If that is shown to be true, then he is unfit to be president. Whether it is also a crime is beside the point."

I believe Joseph Robinette Biden to be totally unfit…and completely corrupt. I guess we’ll see if I’m right over the next few months.

2 Likes