Please donate…Hunter Biden needs you!

Ladies and gentlemen I come to you not as a political partisan but as an American…as a concerned human…

Our brother is in trouble. Hunter Biden needs your help…

That’s right my fellow Americans it’s time for you to consider your donation to the Hunter Biden Legal Defense fund.

Please ignore everything you’ve heard…about the 83000 a month job in Ukraine…the millions from China…the half million dollar paintings…the effort to skip out on his own daughter…(which is actually the reason this fund is needed). Lawyers like Abbe Lowell charge more per hour than your monthly mortgage…

With your donation you won’t get a photograph of the Hunter Biden who’s life you are saving…but you can Google “Hunter Biden naked with hooker photos from the laptop” and choose from a variety of photos to print and frame…and like I said lawyers like Abbe Lowell aren’t cheap.

Hunter Biden has done so much for us…selling the country out to China and stuff…

Isn’t it time we do something for Hunter Biden!

8 Likes

there will be enough idiots to actually “donate”

just like for his “art”

5 Likes

PS please don’t mess around with something small like that $11 a month the guy who pays off the mortgages for the families of our warriors asks for.

This is Hunter Biden folks….think big…

Because Abbe Lowell is really expensive!

1 Like

Hookers……errrrrrrr……

Operators are standing by!

Sadly….

1 Like

Don’t donate to the fund if you don’t want to.

is it still ok to mention how overtly stupid it is?

1 Like

Oh, certainly.

Too funny…how many times have forum libs attacked Trump supporters for donating to Trump legal funds.

Any libs here want to stick their necks out while I have axe and chopping block out. :smiley:

4 Likes

The idiot crackhead has made millions selling out the country…

Sharing the money with his corrupt family.

They won’t even acknowledge his daughter….their granddaughter.

The Biden’s are some of the worst people ever.

6 Likes

have to wonder how many foreign donations will be made to the defense fund.

9 Likes

Kinda have to wonder how many were made preemptively prior to Joe being elected and while he was VP

“ WASHINGTON – Senate Budget Committee Ranking Member and long-time whistleblower advocate Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today are demanding the FBI produce an unclassified record alleging a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national. The document, an FBI-generated FD-1023 form, allegedly details an arrangement involving an exchange of money for policy decisions. Comer issued a subpoena today following legally protected disclosures to Grassley’s office.”. Grassley, Comer Demand FBI Record Alleging Criminal Scheme Involving Then-VP Biden - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

2 Likes

If Biden committed this alleged crime I’ll be right here calling for his (at least) impeachment.
Having said that how about a pizza bet that this turns out to be another unsubstantiated Comer nothing burger?
Three pizzas to one if I’m wrong*. Deal?

• or a contribution to the charity of our choice

And Trump has how many Billions of Dollars? Sounds like apples and oranges to me.

Yeah, I am skeptical too, but we’ll see.

1 Like

So I started the thread as a joke…kinda…

Sitting in the airport with nothing better to do and I read that story and heard the voice of Sarah mcLachlan (hope I spelled that right) on an ASPCA commercial “please save an animal” in my head (which kind of applies to hunter b…the please save an animal part based on the way he has sold out the country with his father’s help).

Hunter’s not the first big time political liar to have a legal defense fund…this is from the Washington post, 1999…”The trustees of President Clinton’s legal defense fund said yesterday that they have raised more than $4.5 million to help pay his legal bills and may eventually be able to cover most of the cost of the president’s legal defense in the Whitewater investigation, the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit and Congress’s impeachment inquiry and trial.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/legal022599.htm

Apparently we the taxpayers were Nixon’s defense fund. “WASHINGTON, May 21 —President Nixon has spent nearly $400,000 in public funds thus far to defend himself against legal charges arising from the Watergate scandals, according to a detailed estimate prepared by the General Accounting Office.”. G.A.O. Says Nixon Spent $382,474 in Legal Defense - The New York Times

Since the knee jerk lib defense for all of the biden crime family’s despicable ■■■■ is “yeah but Trump” Trump certainly has fundraised…”Former President Donald Trump is aggressively raising money off the FBI’s seizure of confidential documents at his Mar-a-Lago home, sending a blitz of emails that urge supporters to donate to an “Official Trump Defense Fund.”. Trump PACs use Mar-a-Lago raid to unveil 'Official Trump Defense Fund'

Here’s the point to me. Biden promised an open and ethical administration…he’s delivered neither. Surprise surprise…more empty words from that hollow shell named Joe Biden.

You wanna piss away $100 bucks on hunter it’s your money go for it…if you’re some lib and want to ask “what office is Hunter running for” have at it.

The Hunter Biden story really is a Joe Biden story…they lied every step of the process about the nature of the laptop, and we now know Joe’s “come on man I ve never talked to Hunter about his business” was a total lie. So we know as a nation what complete dirtbags the Biden’s are.

The only real questions now are did the Biden’s sell us out for personal gain and how much was American integrity worth?

Please donate today…the voice of Sarah maclachlan “in the arms of an angel” should now be in your head.

Hunter Biden needs our help!

2 Likes

Look for foriegn governments to put money towards this, then Joe will know how to direct his foriegn policy goals.

1 Like

I’m always delivering mail from either Trump or Don Jr. because they need your help. Don’t see how this is any different.

Are they solicitations for a “legal defense fund”?

Trump sure gets a lot of donations. :rofl: