Pittsburgh shooter blamed Jews for "migrant caravan"

Speaking of water carrying, what are all the clintonites doing these days? Do they get paid well banging on the supreme court doors? Or did they return to the welfare line?

1 Like

No you didnt…you made up your own argument the OP never made in order to muddy the topic up so we would be distracted and argue something never brought up. This isnt the first time you’ve done this

Part of it?

They own it.

This ■■■■■■■ idiot and his ilk peddling conspiracy theories, unbelievable.

I take it back, it’s 100% believable.

I see let’s turn the tragic event of one nutter to paint everyone who wants a secure border a white supremacist murderer brilliant!

2 Likes

He is smart about it, it doesn’t out right say “Soros is funding an illegal invasion”, he subvert the information, so he can have deniability.

Sorry brother, Soros and caravan in the same sentence is not being “subvert”

Oh he sees it…its something else jay.

I am not aware of what RW media were claiming, nor do I quiet see the job of the President as an investigative reporter. I doubt if he was keeping up with this RW media either. And even if it was a false claim (certainly not one that should be made without strong evidence) it would be anything but a call to murder jews.

Watch what he says tonight.

Trump championed and pushed the bogus theory that the cavaran is being funded by Democract and Soros to undermine the mid term election.

that isn’t an opinion that is a fact.

and that theory is the reason why 11 people are dead.

Lol

10 charley’s

No. A racist, anti semitic extremist who got caught up more in his 'cause" than in minding his own life is the reason they are dead.

1 Like

in his own words he said he committed this act because Soros and the Jews where funding the migrant caravan, that isn’t even disputable. That is the same claim that has been made by Trump and Right Wing Media.

doesnt mean trump is to blame

Did you seriously just post this about THIS President?

Seriously?

As for the rest…You think rhetoric is only dangerous if it’s overt?

Seriously?

Come on, man! You’re better than this…you’re not this overly-simplistic.

3 Likes

I will believe that Trump said the Jews are funding the migrant caravan when you lead me to the direct quote.,
Soros was not at the meeting so that part is not relevant.

I’m not saying Trump personal told him to do anything, I’m saying Trump inflames radicalism because he is too stupid to understand that words have meaning.

1 Like

Validation of this kind of thinking from a sitting President is not helpful.

If you can’t see this, you’re part of the problem.

2 Likes

“a lot of money has been passing to people to come up and try and get to the border by election day, because they think that’s a negative for us … They have lousy policy … they wanted that caravan, and there are those that say that caravan didn’t just happen. It didn’t just happen.” - Trump.