Pittsburgh shooter blamed Jews for "migrant caravan"

Its not just Trump here is a post by a Sitting U.S Congressman

And where’s the part about Jews?
Or even Soros, for that matter?

1 Like

Remember when Trump refuses to condemn a bunch of people chanting “Jews will not replace us”

It’s called “juxtaposition”.

He echoed Gaetz’ claim at the Montana rally right after Gaetz said it.

But you knew this, of course.

you have no way of supporting that

Of course I did. (What the heck is this guy yammering about?..and who is Gaetz)

It’s been a bad week for Trump and Republicans with these optics. They’ve been pushing the “left wing mob”, “Democrats are responsible for the caravan”, “Soros is behind the caravan” narratives like crazy but this week has pretty much blown up in their face. First the Trump-fan MAGA bomber and now the Jew hating murderer goes on a killing spree immediately calling back the “Jews won’t replace us” chant and the reminder that Trump was too much of a coward to condemn it with that “both sides” garbage. The left wing mob narrative is pretty much dead at this point.

2 Likes

Whether it is a bad day for Trump and the Republicans because of these events is dependent upon how many idiots out there will buy the spiel of those callously trying to use these events for their own political purposes.

3 Likes

You mean like the idiots that buy Trump and the GOP’s caravan narratives? Or the false flag narrative? Many of them are on this board lol.

1 Like

Cons seem to have no problem using this caravan for political points.

That is a legitimate issue to be brought up for the election. If any Republican supports this violence, then that will also certainly be a legitimate issue to bring up in the election.

Why is supporting a caravan of people seeking asylum detrimental to politicians who support legal immigration?

I can’t see any sane republican support the 3 terrorist attacks the past week. However I also see any republicans falling over themselves to look in the mirror and realize their leader is the primary motivator of discourse in this nation.

It’s not detrimental unless you have the President and his right wing propaganda machine pushing conspiracy theories like these which accuse boogeyman Soros or Democrats of being responsible for it. They know this will rile up idiots of this country (of which there are many).

Trump watches FOX news almost every day. He has been a cable news junkie long before he got into politics.

He is keeping up on what rials up his base, and exploits it… One of his few talents.

No…I don’t think he is. Cultists tend to justify the unjustifiable.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::laughing::roll_eyes:

Correct…

Yup…

I know, right? If only there was an historic example of a charismatic political leader scapegoating Jews for his country’s problems. I’ll check Google!

/Godwin

Looks like congressional republicans are walking back their views on the Jewish community. Interesting timing, don’t ya think?

4 Likes