"Phony Kamala" will be running things if Biden wins according to new Trump ad

Correct. The China virus does not exist and never did exist.

Demonstrably other countries have done better than the USA in handling the COVID-19 pandemic.

China Virus unequivocally and obviously does contemporaneously and demonstrably exist as a world-wide pandemic of a magnitude heretofore unknown to man or beast in the annals of history. It is ludicrous and devoid of reason to suggest otherwise.

Trump’s ineptitude and incompetence in handling the COVID-19 pandemic is there for all to see and will be highlighted by Biden and Kamala in the run-up to the presidential election.

Could Sandie Shaw help with the puppet on a string?

Actual contemporaneous facts reference the response to the China Virus by the duly elected representatives of the US republic and the unelected bureaucratic experts appointees who actually managed the response as subject matter experts.

Sure, because Biden could do it better from his basement :rofl:

Demonstrably Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic has been inept and ineffective when compared with other countries’ handling of the pandemic. Biden and Harris will provide the much needed leadership that has been lacking under Trump.

Contemporaneously that is demonstrably false.

The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

1 Like

These two are not exactly good faces for their Party, and if they got together, it probably wouldn’t be a dance video they made. Many know the reports on Kamala and Willy Brown, but do they know about AOC’s XX Videos that have been distributed online? It made me wonder why AOC was getting so much attention from News guys. Well, now I know and they’re certainly not Deep Fakes, as Schiff began calling manipulated videos. Funny that he started making remarks about “Deep Fakes,” around the same time her nasty videos appeared. Call me a prude, I don’t care, but these behaviors are just not acceptable for representatives in our government. It makes me nauseated. I believe both need to be removed from Congress.

This is interesting. I didn’t know about any of this.

1 Like

You didn’t?

1 Like

I wonder how many do know about her video(s). “Supposedly,” it’s said in her attempt to be noticed as an actress and become famous, she intentionally leaked the videos, similar to how previous stars had been discovered. Maybe I’ll make a Poll on Twitter. :wink:

1 Like

That’s cool you should make the poll. But make sure when you name the poll correctly:

If my imagination is correct… feel free to fill in the end of that sentence however you please

I’m afraid that went way over my head. Having a big brain freeze, would you mind restating that just a bit differently so my old brain can figure it out? lol sorry, I don’t understand.

The xx videos that you haven’t seen but have heard about? Are you sure they are real or are they imagined?

I am not going to ask you for links but i would like to know where you drew this information.

There are at least 3 on a website that’s known for those type videos, and I had to look myself so I could verify if true. I know at least one of the vids is XX rated, but I didn’t verify the others. Seeing one was enough. I don’t know about the following, but I was told these sites don’t allow deep fakes due to legal issues and the threat of being sued. If it could be a Deep Fake, it’s the best one I’ve ever seen and someone with advanced skill would’ve had to create it, but I’ve never seen one where I couldn’t tell the real from the fake, and that’s why I believe this is the real thing. She even talks in this video; it’s definitely her voice.

That’s very interesting. Thanks for the deep dive on the subject so we don’t have to.

1 Like

It will be interesting to hear the don’t ask, just grab president explain why consensual sleeping your way to the top is a bad thing.

I didn’t know deep fakes were liberal propaganda. Good to know everything on the internet is real and always will be.