"Phony Kamala" will be running things if Biden wins according to new Trump ad

Another conservative vote against citizen united right here in this post.

If you are going to buy 100K of product vs someone else who is going to buy 10K of the same product, guess who gets a better price?

Would that be a bit racist? hmmm :thinking:

Biden called him that in jan. Pelosi was urging folks to come to Chinatown in late feb.

“It’s safe come on down”.

1 Like

Actually, I’m not sure if it is.

But, one thing is for sure, Kamala accepting the position after implying Biden is a racist and supporting the women accusing him of inappropriate behavior, indicates very strongly she has a price and she just got bought.

1 Like

Problem being, Trumps main demographic, wanted everything shut down, because they are retired and don’t need to go to work to live.

This “behind the scenes” stuff must be the new talking point of independent thinkers.

It’s going to be fine!
giphy (2)

Maybe Kamala and AOC can do a dance video together?

Two completely different leagues

Maybe a pro-am

Not even close…

Good try though.

That’s a conservative posting against whoever is in the back rooms…the clintons or Obama’s or big tech company execs…whoever is actually pulling Biden’s strings cause…

He can’t make any of his own decisions.

Nice try. String, back rooms means money. Means the are contributing. Citizens united

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to alter the thoughts and content of my posts. I made very clear that I was not talking about citizens united. Randomly changing the meaning of someone else’s words is both extremely disrespectful and I think a violation of the forums terms of service. I m not going to waste time arguing…I am going to insist you stop misquoting me.

Bided and Harris repeated the “fine people” hoax again today; they never mention these words from the President that made where he explicitly stated who were not fine people:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293656204460404736

I have never seen a similar condemnation of the Antifa rioters and terrorists from Biden or Harris. Biden even called them “courageous Americans” in the ad that opened his campaign.

Harris has actually worked to fund the Minnesota Freedom Fund that made bail for those arrested for violent crimes in the recent riots. Here are examples of the “courageous Americans” Harris helped to bail out:

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

My perception of your posts are not a misquote. They may be an incorrect interpretation but they are not a misquote. You don’t have to waste your time doing anything.

My conclusion as to strings and control stands. Don’t like it? Ask scotus to overturn the decision.

You are on a discussion board quite literally imagining what is Happening in the back rooms and the existence of strings and yet when push comes to the figurative shove your response is to stop misquoting. You indulge your imagination. I get to indulge mine.

1 Like

No … you inserted words and thoughts into my comments that were never there and completely changed the content of my posts. Any claim to the contrary is completely disingenuous. I’m not surprised…Rationalize your misconduct all you want…I said one thing you claimed I said something completely different.

There’s an easy cure for that…

They are My words my thoughts my comments my conclusions. This is literally how all of this works.

1 Like

A real knee slapper there, given that Ro-ro hitched a ride here from Europe.

Ro-ro. What the heck happened with the Rona

I’ll let you use it.

1 Like