Philly DA Warns Feds Could be Arrested if they Interfere

Why not? Isn’t that how the left rolls?

Lot’s of people watching this play out. :wink:

BTW, from all accounts I’ve read they are BLM and SJW supporters.

Must be quite the conundrum.

the fact that they are being prosecuted is disgusting

1 Like

Wrong.

“Another thing I’d like to clear up is that the media reports me as being a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement and I am certainly not. Black Lives Matter, to my understanding, is a Marxist organization opposed to everything I stand for and everything I hold near and dear. I do stand for equal justice for all under the law, but that’s got nothing to do with this terrorist organization known as Black Lives Matter.”

That doesn’t make any difference. It wouldn’t matter if it was 100%. This has nothing to do with race.

No it doesn’t. I just find it interesting in a city that is 40 percent black that the PD reflects the demographic pretty well.

I was told that was a good thing and yet here we are.

Look at Baltimore.

1 Like

They bombed a neighborhood block to end a shoot out with the Black Panthers. Maybe they’ll try something similar.

He is encouraging anarchy and Federal agents should be arresting him for his seditious and treacherous “tactics” of abuse of power and abuse of his pea sized brain! :roll_eyes:

Here is a list of United States Federal Courthouses and where you have Federal facilities you’re going to have Federal agents from the higher echelon of the FBI right on down to federal street officers so basically they’re all over the country and local elected officials know that! So these proclamations from lying Dem pols of “better not come here” & “abuse of power” is a load of political BS since the agents are already there with an obligation & jurisdiction to protect Federal buildings and property.

1 Like

What tactics? The tactics of not letting goons terrorize people and destroy property?

2 Likes

I love to see them try…I mean I really really really want to see it.

Do you know literally anything about Philly PD. They’re a bunch of crooked, brutal maniacs and they hate the feds with a passion.

Do you? I’ve been in and out of Philly for years in my younger years. I grew up in PA heartlands.
I know the history of Philly…and yes Pittsburgh too. I also know the history of Mobs that run between Chicago and NYC and yes Philly during Prohibition days.

I knew it history well before you were conceived. I knew the oldtimers.

1 Like

remember when the philly police actually dropped a bomb on a house in a raid after firing 10,000 rounds of ammo

that was in 85…MOVE.

1 Like

They are the same woke tepid pansies that everyone else is.

They like the payday and do what they are told.

Your attitude right now encourages them. You guys

If someone comes in to rob a bank and the security officer just sits there and does nothing…is that encouraging or discouraging the would be robber?

Sir this is a Wendy’s.

2 Likes

You still have no beef.

1 Like