Philly DA Warns Feds Could be Arrested if they Interfere

He should have “encouraged” them more, maybe they wouldn’t have beat his ass.

1 Like

Silence Is Violence

1 Like

Probable Cause!

Yes yes. The word was encourage. He was silent in those three minutes. He wasn’t silent in other instances.

Did he use his platform to demand change in the name of peace?

Silence Is Violence!

Patience is the privilege of the oppressor, not the oppressed!

But, anyway, this was supposed to be a thread about Philly.

1 Like

Directives to Law Enforcement. When he asks favors from the children, they kick his ass.

The first one was code, warning the children.

It appears you’re having an off day.

Not at all.

“Could be?”

Wow, that’s scary! :wink:

Like when they let a small number of agitators ruin a line of 20 squad cars as they rolled one back at them?

1 Like

Not in Philadelphia… However when does Portland become an insurrection and give Feds legal arm to move in force?

I think that was about 2 weeks ago.

More like when they trapped a few hundred protesters against a cliff and tear gassed and rubber bulleted the ■■■■ out of them.

Or when they had a hostage situation so they aerially firebombed an entire block of buildings.

Philly PD is out of their ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ minds and they hate the feds. The FBI won’t even accept their crime statistics and they catch Philly cops in massive corruption busts constantly.

I am rooting for them.

I wasn’t too impressed with their recent efforts at crowd control.

I’m kind of at the point that going in now is only going to delay the inevitable.

Let them shoot, murder, loot and destroy.

Eventually, there will be no voter base for the lefties.

I understand that line of reason. There are too many innocent good people to stand back.

Interestingly Philly PD is well represented with 33 percent African American officers.

Their elected officials don’t care about them.

I used to care. Now, I don’t.

If any of them are left, maybe they’ll vote for something better.

Or, maybe they won’t.

Life goes on.

Violence in Portland by anarchists is nothing new. Violence in Philly is a daily occurrence.

I am not even sure if burning parts of Philly wouldn’t make it prettier.

Believing that this violence by cause heads is going to cost “lefties” votes is a pipe dream.

Maybe so, maybe not. You really don’t have to live in Portland to be disgusted with how the left wants to run things then extrapolate that to “what if that happened in my community”.

Personally? I don’t care anymore. People get what they vote for. If this is what they want? Let them have it. Just so long as they don’t ask for Federal funds to clean up the mess they allowed and created.

No skin off of my nose.

At this point they are no more than entertainment.

Well that CA in Missouri doesn’t seem interested in prosecuting rioters and looters, but rather the white couple who was defending their property.

1 Like