Peter Strzok Returns For Testimony

Are you really telling me that you don’t understand the difference between the two statements?

The conduct of Strzok and Page negatively affected the perception of the investigation - it “cast a cloud” over it.

The investigation itself was not “compromised”, as the IG made perfectly clear in his report.

Look when Bad Hair Gowdy spends ten minutes arguing about whether the statement “Hillary should win a milllion to zero” is hyperbole, that’s when you know these dogs are desperate and have nothing.

What evidence do you have?you should let the inspector general know this! Act fast my little trumpian

No, the IG did not say the investigation was not compromised. They said that they could not show that a specific decision would have been different if there had been no bias. Of course they couldn’t, no one is likely to slip up and say they made a specific decision based on their biases. That is not saying that there was no compromise as a whole when you look at an investigation held by people who are so prejudiced on the subject. A judge who recuses himself could probably get through a trial without anyone proving that a particular decision was based on his bias. As a whole, the credibility of the trial would be under a cloud, just as was this investigation according to the IG.

2 Likes

Because he was removed from the Mueller investigation…

As expected from Deep State.

1 Like

That’s not what it means…you are just spinning

Did you guys see the part where Goodlatte called for a vote and like a single person said yay and dozens said nay and he just straight up said the gays have it?

Goodlatte is such a pathetic little tool. I hope when they Dems take the house they trample his pathetic rule-bending butt under every comittee meeting from now till the end of time.

That’s a lot of words for being wrong. Just cut to the chase doug…no need for the fluff…

Obvious bias against Trump, and for Hillary by the federal govt.

Exactly. You won’t hear R’s taking that argument, though.

Both CNN and MSNBC are covering it. And if Fox was truly a professional news network, it wouldn’t try to pass itself off the way it does. You don’t see the “we report you decide” meme at the other networks. There’s a reason. The pros don’t.

1 Like

Old Trumpists and unemployed loser Trumpists come to mind.

This isn’t true. I just got back from picking up lunch - MSNBC was airing his testimony.

Strzok is kicking Sensenbrenner’s old ass quite well. He is making these old ■■■■ tard Trumpists look stupid and deranged.

3 Likes

It’s really hard to find a decent and honest person that doesn’t despise trump. There’s a lot there to despise and it’s completely warranted.

1 Like

After this hearing, maybe we can have a hearing where Speaker Paul Ryan and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy can discuss the whole, “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump . . . swear to God” conversation.

1 Like

Now some dumb ■■■■ Trumpist is quoting a fiction piece by Sheryl Atkinson, a pitiful grifter of the worst form in right-wing media.

2 Likes

Strzok is kicking Duncan’s ass now. Mopping the floor with the pitiful old ■■■■■

2 Likes